Amazing Videogame Music for Guitar!

The place to showcase your artwork with the community, whether it be a drawing, music, or writing.

Amazing Videogame Music for Guitar!

PostPosted by dinomyte » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:53 pm

Hi all,

Since this is the artist corner, I am sharing my work here! Below is some videogame music that I arranged for guitar(s) and most recently for guitar and piano. Check it out!

My latest video is a Super Mario World Medley arrangement! It took me over 300 hours of work. Please feel free to share it you like it!

Mario Galaxy main theme for Guitar Quartet I did this years ago for fun :

Dragon Quest Endless World for Guitar Quartet :

My arrangement/transcription of Endless world (Dragon Quest I & II).

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/andreiburdeti

I also have some classical guitar solo music on my channel that is not related to videogames. I’ve included a link to my website below.

I'm working to add more videogame music and especially more mario music. Please leave some comments if you like!

Thanks!
-———————
Andrei Burdeti,
Classical Guitarist
www.andreiburdeti.com
dinomyte
Goomba
Goomba

Re: Amazing Videogame Music for Guitar!

PostPosted by Imaynotbehere4long » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:59 pm

These are really well done covers! I'm curious: do you do original compositions as well, or just arrangements?
Would you like to become part of the longest, most innovative and most ambitious project in SMBX history? Then follow
Image!

If not, at least play the Sonic 3D Blast styled level, then let me know what you think.

I also made this Mode 7 tech demo for SMBX; check it out: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... =31&t=1302

Join my NSMBX collaboration project:
Imaynotbehere4long
Tweeter
Tweeter

Re: Amazing Videogame Music for Guitar!

PostPosted by dinomyte » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:40 am

Imaynotbehere4long wrote:These are really well done covers! I'm curious: do you do original compositions as well, or just arrangements?

Thanks for the comment!

I do some original compositions but as of now, nothing yet for guitar. I wrote my own original music as collaboration with my brother(he's a programmer) for an unreleased videogame called Marmots in Space, but the game has been delayed many times and its status is unsure. I hope it can be released eventually. There is a prototype track and trailer on my channel, although it really doesn't do justice to the later versions. <geek>
dinomyte
Goomba
Goomba

Return to The Artist Corner