Request: Transparent BG in one image.

Post your graphics in progress here! Completed graphics will be sorted out. Please place already completed graphics in the appropriate subforum.
This forum is also for unfulfilled graphics requests and general discussion about graphics.

Request: Transparent BG in one image.

PostPosted by Roach » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:41 pm

I seriously don't know how to make graphics in (gif) using paint.net

I am trying to learn how to but in the meantime, I really need help with a small graphics.

Can anybody make ti so the background comes out transparent when I place this in the level?

Thank you so much :)

Shadow
Roach
Goomba
Goomba

Re: Request: Transparent BG in one image.

PostPosted by Imaynotbehere4long » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:10 am

That graphic has already been imported to SMBX (download this, then look for npc-27):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v65t1h8ldlkn4 ... b.rar?dl=0

As for saving graphics in .gif format...just go to "Save as," and when the window pops up, click the drop-down box below where you type the file name, and you'll be able to select from a bunch of different file types:
After that, set "dithering" to 0, and you should be good to go.
Would you like to become part of the longest, most innovative and most ambitious project in SMBX history? Then follow
Image!

If not, at least play the Sonic 3D Blast styled level, then let me know what you think.

I also made this Mode 7 tech demo for SMBX; check it out: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... =31&t=1302

Join my NSMBX collaboration project:
Imaynotbehere4long
Tweeter
Tweeter

Re: Request: Transparent BG in one image.

PostPosted by Roach » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:44 am

Thank you :) I'll give it a go
Roach
Goomba
Goomba

Return to Graphics & Requests