Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Any questions and concerns regarding the forum may be brought to our attention here.

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

PostPosted by nese » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:08 am

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many othe

-REMOVED SPAM BOT TEXT MANIFESTO-
nese
Permabanned

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

PostPosted by Magician » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:23 pm

NOPE
Magician
Lakitu
Lakitu

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

PostPosted by Pseudo-dino » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:55 am

Huh, I don't know if I've ever seen Hindu proselytization before.

Fascinating.
Love and Tolerance FTW!!
I think Frozen is a pretty cool guy. Eh mkaes ice and doesnt afraid of anything.
Redigit is cool.
I believe in Princess Luna as my Lady and Savior. If you do as well, put this in your signature.
Pseudo-dino
Blooper
Blooper

Return to Forum Discussion