Super Mario 2D Land

This forum is for any SMBX-related ideas or works in development, including and not limited to in-progress episodes.

Super Mario 2D Land

PostPosted by Dr_Kitty » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:11 pm

I am making this new topic because I am working on a SMBX episode I call "Super Mario 2D Land", a demo might be available when I finish world 2 or 3.

Story
One day, while Mario, Luigi Peach and Green Toad were having a picnic to celebrate Bowser not attacking for one week, but a messenger Toad arrives to tell them that Bowser has kidnapped the Star Council, so they have to save the Star Sprites so the Mushroom Kingdom won't fall into chaos

Screenshots
More screen shots will be added as the levels are made
SPOILER:
Peach at the first level, "Beginner's Road"
Mario in 1-5, "Mushroom River's Mouth" (Some Bloopers may be removed)

Collectibles
At the end of each world, you will save a member of the Star Council, through the levels, there are Star Sprites imprisoned as coins (Just an excuse to have star coins, they're not special SMW stars)

Worlds & Levels/Progress
World 1: "Mushroom Falls"
Complete levels: 6/6 (FINISHED)

World 2: "Great Jungle"
Complete levels: 0/8

World 3: "Frozen Isles"
Complete levels: 0/5

World 4: "Dry Dunes"
Complete levels: 0/7

World 5: "Mushroom Kingdom"
Complete levels: 0/9

World 6: TBA

World 7: "Sky High"
Complete levels: 0/10

World 8: Koopa Kingdom
Complete levels: 1/8

RELEASE DATE: Somewhere by December 2016 and January 2017

UPDATE CORNER: I'm using the fan-made 1.4 update, whcih may mean that this prject is cancelled... I mean, it's not like anybody cared anyway, right?
Last edited by Dr_Kitty on Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:40 am, edited 6 times in total.
Dr_Kitty
Goomba
Goomba

Re: Super Mario 2D Land

PostPosted by Imaynotbehere4long » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:06 pm

Your screenshot doesn't show. You linked to a web page displaying your image instead of the image itself. To show the image, go back to the web page, right-click the image, click "copy link location," then post the link. Here, I did it for you:
SPOILER:
Would you like to become part of the longest, most innovative and most ambitious project in SMBX history? Then follow
Image!

If not, at least play the Sonic 3D Blast styled level, then let me know what you think.

I also made this Mode 7 tech demo for SMBX; check it out: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... =31&t=1302

Join my NSMBX collaboration project:
Imaynotbehere4long
Tweeter
Tweeter

Return to Projects & Works in Progress