A Super Mario Bros 3 Thing

This forum is for any SMBX-related ideas or works in development, including and not limited to in-progress episodes.

A Super Mario Bros 3 Thing

PostPosted by XerX » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:30 am

Not associated with ASMBXT.*

For the longest time, I've wanted to create a SMB3 based project of my own, but the way SMBX was programmed, it always felt off. Now that I've gotten the custom hud mod made, I can finally do what I've been wanting to do for a long time, and that's start this project! This project will be completely SMB3 themed, but will utilize custom graphics when needed to keep things fresh. It will combine both Vanilla and Custom graphics to create a nostalgic yet fresh new experience.

To see this project through to the end, and again relive that SMB3 experience, levels will be kept fairly short. I'm unsure of how many worlds I am to do yet.

SPOILER:

To enjoy this project as best as you can, you must download SMBX + LunaLua 0.7.0.3 BETA or newer, and also install my SMB3 Overhaul Mod. At some point in the future, I'll compile a complete installation for this episode with LunaLua and the Mod installed alongside the project.

XerX
Dino Rhino
Dino Rhino

Re: A Super Mario Bros 3 Thing

PostPosted by Jayce 777 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:56 pm

WOW! That looks great! It really brings that retro feeling.
Jayce 777
Red Koopa
Red Koopa

Return to Projects & Works in Progress