Super Mario and the Pile of Motley Levels

This forum is for any SMBX-related ideas or works in development, including and not limited to in-progress episodes.

Re: Super Mario and the Pile of Motley Levels

PostPosted by Imaynotbehere4long » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:28 am

Frankyster26 wrote:- Any Themes Allowed?

Yes.
Would you like to become part of the longest, most innovative and most ambitious project in SMBX history? Then follow
Image!

If not, at least play the Sonic 3D Blast styled level, then let me know what you think.

I also made this Mode 7 tech demo for SMBX; check it out: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... =31&t=1302

Join my NSMBX collaboration project:
Imaynotbehere4long
Tweeter
Tweeter

PostPosted by Imaynotbehere4long » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:13 pm

Imaynotbehere4long wrote:after one year (so on June 11, 2016), no matter how many levels have been submitted, the level-accepting phase will end

Well, shoot. This was a bust. I won't be able to make an episode due to lack of submissions, so I have to request a lock on the thread.

Deep down, I guess I knew that a forum-exclusive collaboration episode wouldn't be enough to bring activity to the forum. Oh well. In a way, it's a self-fulfilling prophecy: people don't come here because there's no activity, and there's no activity because people don't come here.

P.S. Now that I think of it, what made you guys decide to remove the custom support banners from your signatures? My collab didn't end until just now, and I don't know what happened to Tinkerbell's collab.
Would you like to become part of the longest, most innovative and most ambitious project in SMBX history? Then follow
Image!

If not, at least play the Sonic 3D Blast styled level, then let me know what you think.

I also made this Mode 7 tech demo for SMBX; check it out: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... =31&t=1302

Join my NSMBX collaboration project:
Imaynotbehere4long
Tweeter
Tweeter

PostPosted by Magician » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:04 pm

Mainly for the same reason you said. I thought, hey, maybe this forum could be a vessel for creativity and have a place where people could go to be a part of something. It was indeed the last thing I thought COULD increase activity, but even then I wasn't wholly convinced it would, and when it didn't after about a month, that's when I stopped specifically endorsing NSMBX at all.
Magician
Lakitu
Lakitu

Previous

Return to Projects & Works in Progress