Hello I Have Found Lost Adventures Of Knux Episodes

Any questions and concerns regarding the forum may be brought to our attention here.

Hello I Have Found Lost Adventures Of Knux Episodes

PostPosted by hardworkingman » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:37 pm

Hello I Have Been In SMBX For Many Years,Joined 2012 left 2014. I Was Looking At Joey's Forum (The New One)
And Discovered The Wiki And This Came To My,Attention http ://www. supermariobrosx.o rg/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Knux#Mi ssing_Episodes
Back In The Old Days(lol)I Download All The Episodes When They Came Out Instead Of Getting The Packs
. . . I Did Download Some Of Season 5 Including These Episodes.However, I Download The Complete Collection Pack For Comparison And I Believe I Have The Following Episodes(That Are Still Missing According To The Wiki):

Savages Of The World EPISODE 4
The Vikings EPISODE 3 / EPISODE 4
The Great IRCNode Invasion EPISODE 1 / EPISODE 10 / EPISODE 12
Pirates From The Deep EPISODE 1 / EPISODE 2 / EPISODE 4 / EPISODE 5

Which Is 10 Of 14 Episodes Lost. I Messaged Knux On His Forum After I Had To Re-Register My Account(why I Do Not Know).However,He Has Not Been Online In A Month,Longer OnJoey's Forum. What Should I Do With These Episodes?Sorry For My English.
hardworkingman
Goomba
Goomba

Re: Hello I Have Found Lost Adventures Of Knux Episodes

PostPosted by AquaAdminShelly » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:01 pm

You had to register on knuxforum bc Knux bombed his old one. Just post it on knuxforum, give it someone else there or wait for knux. Also pls don't type like that it hurts to read.
<m4sterbr0s>But yeah, some people on the forums need to mature more.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

SPOILER:

SPOILER:
AquaAdminShelly
Lantern Ghost
Lantern Ghost

Current Project: Los Garitos

Re: Hello I Have Found Lost Adventures Of Knux Episodes

PostPosted by Pseudo-dino » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:47 pm

^
Knux no longer visits his forum, actually.

I would post in in the TAOK topic here at NSMBX or the one at SMBX.org. 8bitmushroom, Bomber57, and Yoshibrothers are running the show now.
Love and Tolerance FTW!!
I think Frozen is a pretty cool guy. Eh mkaes ice and doesnt afraid of anything.
Redigit is cool.
I believe in Princess Luna as my Lady and Savior. If you do as well, put this in your signature.
Pseudo-dino
Blooper
Blooper

Return to Forum Discussion