I want Rank !

Any questions and concerns regarding the forum may be brought to our attention here.

I want Rank !

PostPosted by MetroidFan » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:51 pm

will be I can write post completely stupid for me to rank? <crazy>
MetroidFan
Spiny
Spiny

Current Project: The Awsome Wordl

Re: I want Rank !

PostPosted by Spinda » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:55 pm

What does that even mean? If you mean that you wanna shitpost to get a better rank, don't do so.
Spinda
Boo Guy
Boo Guy

Current Project: SMB1X

PostPosted by AquaAdminShelly » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:29 pm

I think you should read the rules: http://nsmbxforums.prophpbb.com/topic5327.html

2. Please refrain from posting meaningless or nonsensical threads or posts. All posts should have something relevant to contribute to the thread. Original posters in each thread will have permission to ask, in general terms, for people to remain on topic in their original post, and will be encouraged to report posts that do not respect this. If you want this rule to be enforced more directly in your thread, please say so in your original post.
- While the expectation that "all posts should have something relevant to contribute" (as seen above) will be generally encouraged, we will be more strict when dealing with posts of little or no constructive contribution in particular when they are reviving a thread that has not been posted in for several days, or if this behaviour is repeated across multiple threads.
<m4sterbr0s>But yeah, some people on the forums need to mature more.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

SPOILER:

SPOILER:
AquaAdminShelly
Lantern Ghost
Lantern Ghost

Current Project: Los Garitos

PostPosted by MetroidFan » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:19 pm

AquaAdminShelly wrote:I think you should read the rules: http://nsmbxforums.prophpbb.com/topic5327.html

2. Please refrain from posting meaningless or nonsensical threads or posts. All posts should have something relevant to contribute to the thread. Original posters in each thread will have permission to ask, in general terms, for people to remain on topic in their original post, and will be encouraged to report posts that do not respect this. If you want this rule to be enforced more directly in your thread, please say so in your original post.
- While the expectation that "all posts should have something relevant to contribute" (as seen above) will be generally encouraged, we will be more strict when dealing with posts of little or no constructive contribution in particular when they are reviving a thread that has not been posted in for several days, or if this behaviour is repeated across multiple threads.

but my post makes sense I just want to change rank goomba type wanted a rank of Lantern Ghost
MetroidFan
Spiny
Spiny

Current Project: The Awsome Wordl

PostPosted by Natsu » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:36 pm

Sorry, that ain't gonna happen until you reach the enough amount of posts, which is 300 by the way. We're making no exceptions either.
Deleting a post doesn't delete an action,
if you did something wrong it shall remain as something you did wrong.
This also applies to sheets of paper, if you wrinkle them,
they won’t go back to it’s previous state no matter what you do.
While that is reality, you can compensate it being better,
not everything is lost, nothing is lost to begin with.
Do everything you can to become a better user, it’s not too late!
Natsu
Amazing Flying Hammer Bro.
Amazing Flying Hammer Bro.

Return to Forum Discussion