Flipnote Studio 3D creations topic

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Flipnote Studio 3D creations topic

PostPosted by Hawkeyeone » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:01 pm

Finally got Flipnote Studio 3D last night. The animation above is the first flipnote I've made in the new application, which is narrated by me(!) If you want me to do a flipnote, leave an idea in the comments and I'll consider it.

If anyone wants to share their creations, you can post them here too.
"It is perfectly human to understand what you did wrong and apologize for it as a gesture of good faith against those you had to fight with. It's called showing respect." ~Darkmatt
Hawkeyeone
Lantern Ghost
Lantern Ghost

Re: Flipnote Studio 3D creations topic

PostPosted by Spinda » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:42 am

It's not available in Europe though, is it?
Spinda
Boo Guy
Boo Guy

Current Project: SMB1X

PostPosted by Natsu » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:25 am

So that's your actual voice? Completely different from what I've imagined. Good to see you've got Flipnote Studio 3D, but what exactly do you plan to use it for? I mean, yeah you could make animations, but if you want to add voice acting that's going to be problematic for you. I think you could make silent animations, and by that I mean no conversation at all, no text globes or anything. I would definitely love to see that for the laughs.
Deleting a post doesn't delete an action,
if you did something wrong it shall remain as something you did wrong.
This also applies to sheets of paper, if you wrinkle them,
they won’t go back to it’s previous state no matter what you do.
While that is reality, you can compensate it being better,
not everything is lost, nothing is lost to begin with.
Do everything you can to become a better user, it’s not too late!
Natsu
Amazing Flying Hammer Bro.
Amazing Flying Hammer Bro.

PostPosted by Hawkeyeone » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:21 am

Natsu wrote:So that's your actual voice? Completely different from what I've imagined. Good to see you've got Flipnote Studio 3D, but what exactly do you plan to use it for? I mean, yeah you could make animations, but if you want to add voice acting that's going to be problematic for you. I think you could make silent animations, and by that I mean no conversation at all, no text globes or anything. I would definitely love to see that for the laughs.

Uh... I do plan to make a lot of stuff with voices, though I'll try and get the best recording quality possible. I plan to do adaptations of my comics and some new ones.

The first comic flipnote I'm gonna start on is DICKS ON THE MOON, mainly because I think it's going to sound a little more funnier with direct voices.
"It is perfectly human to understand what you did wrong and apologize for it as a gesture of good faith against those you had to fight with. It's called showing respect." ~Darkmatt
Hawkeyeone
Lantern Ghost
Lantern Ghost

PostPosted by ErikMouse » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:42 pm

Uh... I do plan to make a lot of stuff with voices, though I'll try and get the best recording quality possible. I plan to do adaptations of my comics and some new ones.

The first comic flipnote I'm gonna start on is DICKS ON THE MOON, mainly because I think it's going to sound a little more funnier with direct voices.[/quote]
Knowing you, you might decide to do a comic flipnote on Mewtwo's Pizza vs. Chuck E. Cheese's.
ErikMouse
Boo Guy
Boo Guy

PostPosted by Hawkeyeone » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:12 pm

ErikMouse wrote:
Hawkeyeone wrote:Uh... I do plan to make a lot of stuff with voices, though I'll try and get the best recording quality possible. I plan to do adaptations of my comics and some new ones.

The first comic flipnote I'm gonna start on is DICKS ON THE MOON, mainly because I think it's going to sound a little more funnier with direct voices.

Knowing you, you might decide to do a comic flipnote on Mewtwo's Pizza vs. Chuck E. Cheese's.

Well... here's the thing. Recreating the faces in FS3D would be painstakingly torturous, and so If I ever do plan to make an animation about Mewtwo's Pizzas, it'll be on a computer where I can just copy and paste stuff.

P.S: Don't expect DICKS ON THE MOON to be done soon. I still got to deal out recording quality and stuff...
Hawkeyeone
Lantern Ghost
Lantern Ghost

PostPosted by Hawkeyeone » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:00 am

Here you guys go.

Not anything totally special, but it's still a flipnote.
Hawkeyeone
Lantern Ghost
Lantern Ghost

Return to Other Business