Natsu

Any questions and concerns regarding the forum may be brought to our attention here.

Natsu

PostPosted by Knux » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:59 pm

If you want to merge this with my other thread, that's fine. But I don't consider this relevant to the thread I made.

Natsu is a moderator here but he can't tell obvious sarcasm, isn't very bright, and talks a load of nonsense because he tries to string "big boy" words together to sound more intellectual. He also tries to turn everything into a debate when it was nobody's intention to.

This isn't a personal attack, as I have no personal issues with Natsu, and I want to make that very clear that he isn't doing a great job, and maybe the admins can do something about that.
Knux
Permabanned

Re: Natsu

PostPosted by Natsu » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:17 pm

Let me get this straight, being unable to tell 'obvious' sarcasm on the Internet is equal to not being bright? Ok, that's great. Love your reasoning. Also, I am not the one trying to string "big boy", you're the one putting that flag on me, and now you're trying to put it all the blame on my back? My god, you're a genius, so bright, it blinds. I would like to see examples of how I was trying to turn, as defined by you, everything into an argument (not including this post as a possibility of you trying to mark it as an example), looking forward to those examples. If any of them are valid, which I doubt, then I shall apologize for that.

I was thinking of locking your thread but I feel like it might be better to give the pleasure of doing so to somebody else.
Deleting a post doesn't delete an action,
if you did something wrong it shall remain as something you did wrong.
This also applies to sheets of paper, if you wrinkle them,
they won’t go back to it’s previous state no matter what you do.
While that is reality, you can compensate it being better,
not everything is lost, nothing is lost to begin with.
Do everything you can to become a better user, it’s not too late!
Natsu
Amazing Flying Hammer Bro.
Amazing Flying Hammer Bro.

PostPosted by reghrhre » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:21 pm

hey look! it's knux! the guy who always complains about stupid and untrue shit!
reghrhre
Ninji
Ninji

PostPosted by Knux » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:45 pm

Natsu wrote:Let me get this straight, being unable to tell 'obvious' sarcasm on the Internet is equal to not being bright?

While I meant different things, you're right because it was extremely obvious I was joking around.

Ok, that's great. Love your reasoning. Also, I am not the one trying to string "big boy", you're the one putting that flag on me, and now you're trying to put it all the blame on my back? My god, you're a genius, so bright, it blinds.

I'm not going to deny that there are other people who do the exact same thing, but you're a moderator and you need to set an example.

I would like to see examples of how I was trying to turn, as defined by you, everything into an argument (not including this post as a possibility of you trying to mark it as an example), looking forward to those examples. If any of them are valid, which I doubt, then I shall apologize for that.

I was thinking of locking your thread but I feel like it might be better to give the pleasure of doing so to somebody else.

Why ask for examples when you're going to let the thread get locked?

post93303.html#p93303 (this page)

I recall other instances, but maybe I'm wrong there. Regardless, you took this way too seriously and tried to turn it into a debate. Magibowser made a joke, he didn't make war.

hey look! it's knux! the guy who always complains about stupid and untrue shit!

How is it stupid and untrue when he acts like this all over the board?
Knux
Permabanned

PostPosted by AquaAdminShelly » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:47 pm

R2D2 wrote:
AquaAdminShelly wrote:
R2D2 wrote:and it's also a contradiction. you tell users to stop making useless posts by PMing them, not by making another post that doesn't contribute to the thread at all.

Seriously baffles me how Joey and Valtteri can't figure this out

http://nsmbxforums.prophpbb.com/post93166.html#p93166

Are you maybe just here to bash onto Joey? And what has Valtteri to do with that oh wait you like to bash him also. Also you like to use someones else signature i see.

That was a joke. a very obvious joke. don't try act all innocent pretending "lol i dumb and do not know dis" because I know you quite well, Isatis.

This is not a joke Knux. I kinda think the only reason you are here is just to piss everyone off. You keep complaining about anything and if someone tells you otherwise you immediatly jump to the point of "No i didn't do that" "It was a Joke". Knux you certainly changed from someone who could handle a forum well into a kind of i like to bash everyone for no reason. The best example is Valtteri and Joey. I didn't see any single signals from you that was not directed at Joey, Valtteri, Joey's Forum or the community at all.

Also i'm not trying to be innocent and i don't pretend to be dumb which was kinda rude from you but thats how you behave against me.

Knux the fact is you never changed you had over 100 chances to do so yet you never did. You know theres one thing that makes a difference betweent us. I changed why you didn't!
<m4sterbr0s>But yeah, some people on the forums need to mature more.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

SPOILER:

SPOILER:
AquaAdminShelly
Lantern Ghost
Lantern Ghost

Current Project: Los Garitos

PostPosted by Spinda » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:49 pm

R2D2 wrote:If you want to merge this with my other thread, that's fine. But I don't consider this relevant to the thread I made.

Natsu is a moderator here but he can't tell obvious sarcasm, isn't very bright, and talks a load of nonsense because he tries to string "big boy" words together to sound more intellectual. He also tries to turn everything into a debate when it was nobody's intention to.

This isn't a personal attack, as I have no personal issues with Natsu, and I want to make that very clear that he isn't doing a great job, and maybe the admins can do something about that.

I don't think it matters if the post you made was sarcastic or not, it was still hypocritic, and that was his point.

Also I feel like you just spin a wheel with all staff members from any smbx forum and then go on to think of stupid reasons to complain about them.
Spinda
Boo Guy
Boo Guy

Current Project: SMB1X

PostPosted by Knux » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:58 pm

I give up trying to deal with you guys.

The thread where I said "stop making useless posts" (which was quoted by BTB and me over and over again) was a joke and the fact you guys think we were being serious is a ridiculous thought process and IMO, you're saying that because it gives you leeway to critique me, and an exit to escape your own flaws, which you later choose to ignore. Only to focus on me.
Knux
Permabanned

PostPosted by reghrhre » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:04 pm

i think this is umm... called, y'know.. the internet! the place where sarcasm and jokes isn't always obvious. and stop acting like you're always right and that we're wrong dude.
reghrhre
Ninji
Ninji

PostPosted by Spinda » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:04 pm

R2D2 wrote:I give up trying to deal with you guys.

The thread where I said "stop making useless posts" (which was quoted by BTB and me over and over again) was a joke and the fact you guys think we were being serious is a ridiculous thought process and IMO, you're saying that because it gives you leeway to critique me, and an exit to escape your own flaws, which you later choose to ignore. Only to focus on me.

Again, no matter if you were seriouseor not, it still was hypocrycy.

Also, a leeway to critique someone for ridiculous reasons to escape ones own flaws? Seems familiar, doesn't it?
Spinda
Boo Guy
Boo Guy

Current Project: SMB1X

PostPosted by btb » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:05 pm

yeah it was really hard to pick up on that whole useless posts thing we did, we probably werent goofing around
we were probably trying to END THE COMMUNITY
i started this gangsta shit
and this the mothafuckin thanks i get?
btb
Spiny
Spiny

Location: there's no way to tell a joke from a serious statement unless specified

Next

Return to Forum Discussion