Natsu

Any questions and concerns regarding the forum may be brought to our attention here.

Re: Natsu

PostPosted by Spinda » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:06 pm

btb wrote:yeah it was really hard to pick up on that whole useless posts thing we did, we probably werent goofing around
we were probably trying to END THE COMMUNITY


No one ever implied you did anything like this.
User avatar
Spinda
Boo Guy
Boo Guy
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:18 am
Location: Germany
Current Project: SMB1X

Re: Natsu

PostPosted by Knux » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:10 pm

reghrhre wrote:i think this is umm... called, y'know.. the internet! the place where sarcasm and jokes isn't always obvious. and stop acting like you're always right and that we're wrong dude.


You're right. Jokes aren't always obvious on the internet, but do you honestly think we were being serious here?

Image

HOW IS THIS NOT OBVIOUS?! If you take into account that I've said the useless post rule is pointless/hypocritical before, that just proves more that it was a joke.

Nickname wrote:Again, no matter if you were seriouseor not, it still was hypocrycy.


That was the point, Nickname. It was an EXAMPLE. not a serious moment.
Image
User avatar
Knux
Permabanned
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:20 pm

Re: Natsu

PostPosted by Natsu » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:25 pm

R2D2 wrote:
Natsu wrote:Let me get this straight, being unable to tell 'obvious' sarcasm on the Internet is equal to not being bright?


While I meant different things, you're right because it was extremely obvious I was joking around.

Heck yeah, I forgot it's extremely easy to tell sarcasm from serious speech on the Internet.

R2D2 wrote:
Ok, that's great. Love your reasoning. Also, I am not the one trying to string "big boy", you're the one putting that flag on me, and now you're trying to put it all the blame on my back? My god, you're a genius, so bright, it blinds.


I'm not going to deny that there are other people who do the exact same thing, but you're a moderator and you need to set an example.

Do what exactly? Again, I am not the one trying to string "big boy", you're the one putting that flag on me.

R2D2 wrote:
I would like to see examples of how I was trying to turn, as defined by you, everything into an argument (not including this post as a possibility of you trying to mark it as an example), looking forward to those examples. If any of them are valid, which I doubt, then I shall apologize for that.


I was thinking of locking your thread but I feel like it might be better to give the pleasure of doing so to somebody else.


Why ask for examples when you're going to let the thread get locked?

Since I wasn't going to lock this thread I thought I could ask you examples of me trying to 'turn everything into an argument'.

R2D2 wrote:http://nsmbxforums.prophpbb.com/post93303.html#p93303 (this page)

Big news boys, we have Internet connection. Now we can travel through websites where we can't tell if people are serious or not. Hurray!

R2D2 wrote:I recall other instances, but maybe I'm wrong there. Regardless, you took this way too seriously and tried to turn it into a debate. Magibowser made a joke, he didn't make war.

Sorry buddy, not valid unless you post other instances, if there are any that is.

R2D2 wrote:
hey look! it's knux! the guy who always complains about stupid and untrue shit!


How is it stupid and untrue when he acts like this all over the board?

Sure I have 'acted' like you're accusing me of all over the board, including the Gaming, Artist Corner, Level Submissions, Archives, etc sections. Your logic is getting brighter and brighter that no one will ever be able to see anymore.


Also, one thing that you appear to be ignoring is the fact that many trollers and spammers were originally regular users. It would surprise no one if you were one of them. Again, there's no way to tell jokes from being serious.
Deleting a post doesn't delete an action,
if you did something wrong it shall remain as something you did wrong.
This also applies to sheets of paper, if you wrinkle them,
they won’t go back to it’s previous state no matter what you do.
While that is reality, you can compensate it being better,
not everything is lost, nothing is lost to begin with.
Do everything you can to become a better user, it’s not too late!
User avatar
Natsu
Amazing Flying Hammer Bro.
Amazing Flying Hammer Bro.
 
Posts: 4197
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Uruguay

Re: Natsu

PostPosted by Knux » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:31 pm

Heck yeah, I forgot it's extremely easy to tell sarcasm from serious speech on the Internet.


I don't appreciate the tone.

I'm not being cheeky with you, so don't be cheeky with me.

Do what exactly? Again, I am not the one trying to string "big boy", you're the one putting that flag on me.


When I say you use big-boy words, I mean you try to string words together to sound more intellectual. It doesn't work, as evident in the quote above.

Now we can travel through websites where we can't tell if people are serious or not. Hurray!


???

Sorry buddy, not valid unless you post other instances, if there are any that is.


So one example is not enough? You mean to tell me that one example isn't valid but it is if I provide another? That's nonsense.

And I did find another example, when you brought up the useless post point in my Community thread. It wasn't relevant.

Sure I have 'acted' like you're accusing me of all over the board, including the Gaming, Artist Corner, Level Submissions, Archives, etc sections. Your logic is getting brighter and brighter that no one will ever be able to see anymore.


Can I ask you something without you losing your shit?

Do you have Asperger's Syndrome? That might sound like I'm making a personal attack, but you're acting like an aspie (and no, aspie is not a derogatory term in the autism community).

Also, one thing that you appear to be ignoring is the fact that many trollers and spammers were originally regular users. It would surprise no one if you were one of them. Again, there's no way to tell jokes from being serious.


I'm not one of those users.
Image
User avatar
Knux
Permabanned
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:20 pm

Re: Natsu

PostPosted by btb » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:35 pm

Natsu wrote:Heck yeah, I forgot it's extremely easy to tell sarcasm from serious speech on the Internet.

i like how u used sarcasm to complain about how hard it is to tell if someone is being sarcastic or not
i started this gangsta shit
and this the mothafuckin thanks i get?
User avatar
btb
Spiny
Spiny
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:20 pm
Location: there's no way to tell a joke from a serious statement unless specified

Re: Natsu

PostPosted by Spinda » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:36 pm

Oh so being sarcastic towards stupid arguments is a sign of Asperger's. Good to know.
User avatar
Spinda
Boo Guy
Boo Guy
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:18 am
Location: Germany
Current Project: SMB1X

Re: Natsu

PostPosted by Knux » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:39 pm

Nickname wrote:Oh so being sarcastic towards stupid arguments is a sign of Asperger's. Good to know.


I'm referring to him as a whole. It's just the way he said that statement I quoted just reminds me so much of a few people I know who are on the spectrum.
Image
User avatar
Knux
Permabanned
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:20 pm

Re: Natsu

PostPosted by Spinda » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:49 pm

R2D2 wrote:
Nickname wrote:Oh so being sarcastic towards stupid arguments is a sign of Asperger's. Good to know.


I'm referring to him as a whole. It's just the way he said that statement I quoted just reminds me so much of a few people I know who are on the spectrum.


I don't see anything special about it, but if you say so. I doubt its relevance anyway.
User avatar
Spinda
Boo Guy
Boo Guy
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:18 am
Location: Germany
Current Project: SMB1X

Re: Natsu

PostPosted by Kep » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:56 pm

what in the fuck has this forum turned into
Image


If you want a logo like what you see above this text for your project/signature, PM me!
User avatar
Kep
Boo Guy
Boo Guy
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:14 am
Location: USA
Current Project: Super Mario and the Cavernous Structure

Re: Natsu

PostPosted by AquaAdminShelly » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:04 pm

I love when Knux comes up with it that people have asperger for no reason.

@Kep i think it turned into a drama place.
<m4sterbr0s>But yeah, some people on the forums need to mature more.

Image
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image

SPOILER:
Image


SPOILER:
Image
Image
User avatar
AquaAdminShelly
Lantern Ghost
Lantern Ghost
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:05 pm
Location: One less Problem without you
Current Project: Los Garitos

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron