billy32

The place to showcase your artwork with the community, whether it be a drawing, music, or writing.

billy32

PostPosted by Hawkeyeone » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:02 pm

This is a creepypasta I wrote.

SPOILER:
"Billy"! Said Alex.

Alex and Billy were in Language Arts class at school. They were using laptops and typing book analysis essays. Alex was typing a paper on the book The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. Billy was fooling around. He hadn't chosen a book yet, even though the class was two days into their assignment.

"Billy, how many times have I told you to stop trying to go on 4chan! There's a safety filter!" Alex said.

"Fine!" Said Billy. "I'll go search up some funny images!"

"Billy." Said Alex in a stern voice. "I don't want to do this at home."

Alex usually got his stuff done. He do nearly anything he could to get his assignments done, like staying in school after it ended and getting homework done while he was still in the mood. Each day after school, he liked to grab a Pepsi out of the fridge and play Terraria. Billy, on the other hand, usually waited until the last minute. He wasn't a bad kid, he just procrastinated a lot.

Alex was typing the third section, when...

"Alex, look at this!"

"Billy, for the last time... BILLY! WHAT IS THAT, YOU'RE GOING TO GET US IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!"

The teacher came back in.

"Billy. I'd like to talk to you in the hallway. Now." He said with clenched teeth.

Alex kept on typing for about 5 more minutes. Billy came back in and told Alex that he got a detention, and no more computer privileges in the classroom for a month(unless he absolutely had to, in that case a teacher would be watching him).

"Billy. I knew you were going to screw up. I didn't want to annoy you, I was just trying to help you!" Alex said in a worried voice. Billy kicked him in the shins, and Alex covered them up. It hurt.

Billy grabbed Alex's laptop and opened up notepad. He typed in "del c:\WINDOWS\system32". He saved it as a batch file and double clicked it.

The laptop closed out all of its windows. The desktop icons were deleted one by one, even the ones that weren't shortcuts, as the batch file was running its command. Alex's laptop then crashed.

Alex looked up at his laptop. He tried to turn it on again and again, but it would not turn on.

Alex was pissed.

He snatched Billy's laptop in a fit of wrath, which Billy was about to carry out, and opened notepad. What he was about to write, he wasn't too sure what it would do. But he wrote the following: "del billy32", he saved it as a batch file.

And double clicked it.

Note: This was meant to be a ghost story, like one you would tell around the campfire at summer camp, so this isn't supposed to have a happy ending conceptually... But personally I don't like reading really creepy stuff like this. I only wrote this because it was just an interesting idea I had.
"It is perfectly human to understand what you did wrong and apologize for it as a gesture of good faith against those you had to fight with. It's called showing respect." ~Darkmatt
Hawkeyeone
Lantern Ghost
Lantern Ghost

Re: billy32

PostPosted by Natsu » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:11 am

It's a nice attempt, but I wouldn't consider this a creepypasta. I sort of laughed at the end, sorry. =P

A good idea when it comes to creepy stuff is to represent the feeling of helplessness, that there's no escape of something. Like many other creepypastas do, such as the Slenderman's, Zalgo's and many others.
Deleting a post doesn't delete an action,
if you did something wrong it shall remain as something you did wrong.
This also applies to sheets of paper, if you wrinkle them,
they won’t go back to it’s previous state no matter what you do.
While that is reality, you can compensate it being better,
not everything is lost, nothing is lost to begin with.
Do everything you can to become a better user, it’s not too late!
Natsu
Amazing Flying Hammer Bro.
Amazing Flying Hammer Bro.

Re: billy32

PostPosted by Hawkeyeone » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:12 am

Natsu wrote:It's a nice attempt, but I wouldn't consider this a creepypasta. I sort of laughed at the end, sorry. =P

A good idea when it comes to creepy stuff is to represent the feeling of helplessness, that there's no escape of something. Like many other creepypastas do, such as the Slenderman's, Zalgo's and many others.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this isn't that scary, but it's only really supposed to be near the end. I got the idea in school yesterday when Eiolin was being a little shit.
"It is perfectly human to understand what you did wrong and apologize for it as a gesture of good faith against those you had to fight with. It's called showing respect." ~Darkmatt
Hawkeyeone
Lantern Ghost
Lantern Ghost

Return to The Artist Corner