Zankyou no Terror

General discussion about the latest movies and television shows, or some of your favorite classics.

Zankyou no Terror

PostPosted by Natsu » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:20 pm

Plot: In an alternate version of the present, Tokyo has been decimated by a shocking terrorist attack, and the only hint to the identity of the culprit is a bizarre video uploaded to the internet. The police, baffled by this cryptic clue, are powerless to stop the paranoia spreading across the population.

While the world searches for a criminal mastermind to blame for this tragedy, two mysterious children—children who shouldn't even exist—masterfully carry out their heinous plan. Cursed to walk through this world with the names Nine and Twelve, the two combine to form "Sphinx," a clandestine entity determine to wake the people from their slumber—and pull the trigger on this world.

Type: TV
Episodes: 11

Studio: MAPPA
Rating: R - 17+ (Violence & Profanity)
Genre: Psychological, Thriller

Source: MyAnimeList.net

Such a good anime, definitely worth checking. This is also one of the few anime that have not been animated from a manga or a game that I've watched, oh my god. Nothing so thrilling there, but really, give this anime a watch, it's really good and worth your time.
Deleting a post doesn't delete an action,
if you did something wrong it shall remain as something you did wrong.
This also applies to sheets of paper, if you wrinkle them,
they won’t go back to it’s previous state no matter what you do.
While that is reality, you can compensate it being better,
not everything is lost, nothing is lost to begin with.
Do everything you can to become a better user, it’s not too late!
Natsu
Amazing Flying Hammer Bro.
Amazing Flying Hammer Bro.

Re: Zankyou no Terror

PostPosted by Kyo » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:13 pm

One of my medium priorities, so I might watch it soon. Depends on how fast I finish Bakuman, Kuroko no Basket and Chihayafuru as those are the only high priorities left. And then idk, I'll post here again once I start it.

I heard it has a beautiful soundtrack and is like Death Note, so I'm definitely hyped for it.
Kyo
Wiggler
Wiggler

PostPosted by Sezixor » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:10 pm

Seems like it's pretty good. I might try it out sometime in the near future.
Sezixor
Blue Paratroopa
Blue Paratroopa

Current Project: Super Mario First Class

PostPosted by Sezixor » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:32 pm

I just finished watching it, and I thought it was pretty good. It's no Death Note IMO, but there were a few things about it that were similar which is always good. There were honestly a lot of things about it that I didn't like, but I won't say any of those to prevent others from being spoiled. My favorite characters were Twelve and Five.
Sezixor
Blue Paratroopa
Blue Paratroopa

Current Project: Super Mario First Class

Return to Television and Movies