Are there actually any new users coming here?

Any questions and concerns regarding the forum may be brought to our attention here.

Re: Are there actually any new users coming here?

PostPosted by Bomber57 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:38 am

Kyo wrote:
Magister wrote:
Hawkeyeone wrote:me


Good way that you forget most of the others like Bryan, me. But of course you gonna listen yourself.

Why'd he forget that he's active on this forum? Especially because creating that topic makes him active. Why wouldn't he list himself? It isn't even arrogant or anything. Are you offended that he forgot you? Because there's absolutely no reason to. It's natural to forget someone when listing over 10 people.

I agree that it's kinda stupid for Hawkeyeone to complain about other not being friendly towards him when he's being much more unfriendly, but it's completely abrupt to shit on him for no reason at all just because he is like that.

Image
User avatar
Bomber57
Blue Paratroopa
Blue Paratroopa
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:42 pm

Re: Are there actually any new users coming here?

PostPosted by Mystogan » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:52 am

You should be more active yourself, Bomber.
Image
User avatar
Mystogan
Dolphin
Dolphin
 
Posts: 1089
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:10 am
Location: Canada
Current Project: Super Metroid: ______

Re: Are there actually any new users coming here?

PostPosted by Bomber57 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:53 am

Aysedaesi wrote:You should be more active yourself, Bomber.

Agreed, I have just always found it hard to juggle multiple SMBX communities at once.
User avatar
Bomber57
Blue Paratroopa
Blue Paratroopa
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:42 pm

Re: Are there actually any new users coming here?

PostPosted by Mystogan » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:56 am

dis 1 r butt3r. :3
Image
User avatar
Mystogan
Dolphin
Dolphin
 
Posts: 1089
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:10 am
Location: Canada
Current Project: Super Metroid: ______

Re: Are there actually any new users coming here?

PostPosted by Kyo » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:38 pm

Magister wrote:This Community has the obsese idea to think i am always offended when i get forget. And i totally shit on him with that. kthx

I could literally taste the salt out of your post.
User avatar
Kyo
Wiggler
Wiggler
 
Posts: 2127
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:20 am

Re: Are there actually any new users coming here?

PostPosted by Mystogan » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:16 pm

Excuse me Kyo, but are you trying to start something here, or am I misunderstanding what your post means? Because if it's a fite u want...i'm basically her shield. >:|
Image
User avatar
Mystogan
Dolphin
Dolphin
 
Posts: 1089
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:10 am
Location: Canada
Current Project: Super Metroid: ______

Re: Are there actually any new users coming here?

PostPosted by AquaAdminShelly » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:20 pm

Good thing i changed, bc i'm not gonna start anything. Thats childish and worthless ;)
<m4sterbr0s>But yeah, some people on the forums need to mature more.

Image
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image

SPOILER:
Image


SPOILER:
Image
Image
User avatar
AquaAdminShelly
Lantern Ghost
Lantern Ghost
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:05 pm
Location: One less Problem without you
Current Project: Los Garitos

Re: Are there actually any new users coming here?

PostPosted by Mystogan » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:23 pm

Magister wrote:Good thing i changed, bc i'm not gonna start anything. Thats childish and worthless ;)

:) Yes it is, but I protect you always. Of course if there is something you're wrong on doing then I will tell you.
Image
User avatar
Mystogan
Dolphin
Dolphin
 
Posts: 1089
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:10 am
Location: Canada
Current Project: Super Metroid: ______

Re: Are there actually any new users coming here?

PostPosted by Kyo » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:14 pm

Aysedaesi wrote:Excuse me Kyo, but are you trying to start something here, or am I misunderstanding what your post means? Because if it's a fite u want...i'm basically her shield. >:|

No, I'm just clarifying why she always seems offended.
User avatar
Kyo
Wiggler
Wiggler
 
Posts: 2127
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:20 am

Re: Are there actually any new users coming here?

PostPosted by Mystogan » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:26 am

I dunno, maybe she wouldnt be offended if there wasnt anything to be offended about?
Image
User avatar
Mystogan
Dolphin
Dolphin
 
Posts: 1089
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:10 am
Location: Canada
Current Project: Super Metroid: ______

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron