Akame ga Kill

General discussion about the latest movies and television shows, or some of your favorite classics.

Re: Akame ga Kill

PostPosted by Kyo » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:37 am

Natsu wrote:The following spoiler may ruin your experience while watching the anime, reader discretion advised.
SPOILER:
So the whole Tatsumi & Lubbock dies thing doesn't happen? Or does it happen differently? What about Mine? And Kurome? I would like to hear more details about it.

SPOILER:
Lubbock dies differently. He gets captured with Tatsumi and gets tortured (even gets his balls crushed). He died by being cut in half during torture. Tatsumi, Mine, and Leone don't die. Tatsumi and Mine are actually dating in the Manga.
Kyo
Wiggler
Wiggler

PostPosted by Natsu » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:12 am

Wow, I think I'm going to give the manga a read then. I definitely need to start reading manga, I keep promising to myself to do so but I never do.
Deleting a post doesn't delete an action,
if you did something wrong it shall remain as something you did wrong.
This also applies to sheets of paper, if you wrinkle them,
they won’t go back to it’s previous state no matter what you do.
While that is reality, you can compensate it being better,
not everything is lost, nothing is lost to begin with.
Do everything you can to become a better user, it’s not too late!
Natsu
Amazing Flying Hammer Bro.
Amazing Flying Hammer Bro.

PostPosted by Kyo » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:14 am

It's much better than the Anime.
Kyo
Wiggler
Wiggler

PostPosted by Kyo » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:22 pm

So the leaked script wasn't a lie. I anticipated and hoped that White Fox wanted to give up the hopes of the fans, but then surprise them because the last episode would be different - how wrong I was.

The fight between Akame and Esdeath made barely any sense. If Esdeath can use her Tengu to generate and manipulate ice by her own will without restriction, why did she fight so stupidly? Furthermore, why did the minister shoot like, ten times at Leone's stomach instead of her head which would have killed her instantly?

But that feedback merely goes to episode 24, here's a little mini-review of the entire show.

4/10 Story: While the first 20 episodes were quite conistent, the last four episodes (that were Anime original) brought everything out of conception. They used pretty much every chance to create another plot-hole just because they felt like bringing their own crap in this. They totally ruined the Anime because of this.
6/10 Animation: The visuals are pretty nice, and the animation is average. Nothing really stood out there. Nothing was significantly bad drawn or animated, or well drawn or animated. Decent overall.
6/10 Sound: Same again. The soundtrack wasn't bad, but nothing splendid. Only one track stood out, and that was the preview theme. Otherwise, nothing special unfortunately. The Seiyuu cast was okay.
4/10 Character: While I love how they developed Tatsumi's character (and how generally pretty much everyone was developed), there weren't many characters I could take to my liking. Plus, Akame feels like she was just there to be there. She barely got any development, wasn't really involved, and barely played a role.
5/10 Enjoyment: I did manage to enjoy the first 20 episodes for the most part, but the last four episodes were just terrible.

5/10 Overall Good for mindless entertainment.
Kyo
Wiggler
Wiggler

Previous

Return to Television and Movies