The GTA Series

What? There are games that aren't Super Mario Bros. X?

Re: The GTA Series

PostPosted by Bryan » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:18 pm

PSN kept going offline constantly, it was being ddos attacked again. It's annoying. I think the same goes for XBOX Live.

Lizard Squad and anyone else who ddos'ed seriously have nothing better to do. What's their message anyways? I feel pretty bad for those who barely got their next-gen console and wanted to play online today. For the most part, a majority of gamers didn't have access or the ability to game today because of the attacks. Twitter was filled comments by very frustrated people ranting against Lizard Squad and ddos attackers in general.

EDIT: It went offline again just now.
Bryan
Blue Paratroopa
Blue Paratroopa

PostPosted by Mystogan » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 am

It never did for me. I never had any ddos problems.
Mystogan
Dolphin
Dolphin

Current Project: Super Metroid: ______

PostPosted by XerX » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:51 am

Bryan wrote:PSN kept going offline constantly, it was being ddos attacked again. It's annoying. I think the same goes for XBOX Live.

Lizard Squad and anyone else who ddos'ed seriously have nothing better to do. What's their message anyways? I feel pretty bad for those who barely got their next-gen console and wanted to play online today. For the most part, a majority of gamers didn't have access or the ability to game today because of the attacks. Twitter was filled comments by very frustrated people ranting against Lizard Squad and ddos attackers in general.

EDIT: It went offline again just now.

The Lizard Squad claims it is them doing the attacks, but there is no proof really. Apparently they are/were demanding thousands of dollars in gift cards from, what I think I remember, Megaupload founder Kim Dotcom. (source http://www.theverge.com/2014/12/25/7449 ... istmas-day )
XerX
Dino Rhino
Dino Rhino

PostPosted by btb » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:31 pm

could someone explain to me how to beat the shitty ass darts minigame, all the explanations online didnt really make sense
literally im at 92% and all i have left is golf, the last street race (cuz fucking hao hasnt texted me), the hidden packages and fucking darts

also ive decided to play through 3d universe because the only one i ever really got into was san andreas, and goddamn gta 3 still holds up pretty well. its a good time
i started this gangsta shit
and this the mothafuckin thanks i get?
btb
Spiny
Spiny

Location: there's no way to tell a joke from a serious statement unless specified

Previous

Return to Gaming