The Idiotic Adventures of Hawkeyeone(currently in limbo)

The place to showcase your artwork with the community, whether it be a drawing, music, or writing.

Re: The Idiotic Adventures of Hawkeyeone- Hawkeyepuns

PostPosted by Hawkeyeone » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:40 pm

FanofSMBX wrote:No, no no no.

No more venting your anger in the form of jokes. I've done it before and it's good stress relief, but it isn't very funny to a general audience. Make a comic directed directly toward the SMBX.org staff if you want, but don't leak it out to the normal series.

Dude this is fucking tame compared to some of the things I've done in the past.

"It is perfectly human to understand what you did wrong and apologize for it as a gesture of good faith against those you had to fight with. It's called showing respect." ~Darkmatt
Hawkeyeone
Lantern Ghost
Lantern Ghost

Re: The Idiotic Adventures of Hawkeyeone- No more hope

PostPosted by Hawkeyeone » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:39 pm

Today's episode is called no more hope.

I hope you guys... Like it?
"It is perfectly human to understand what you did wrong and apologize for it as a gesture of good faith against those you had to fight with. It's called showing respect." ~Darkmatt
Hawkeyeone
Lantern Ghost
Lantern Ghost

PostPosted by Natsu » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:26 am

Lol, loved Radu's reaction. =P

I like this one.
Deleting a post doesn't delete an action,
if you did something wrong it shall remain as something you did wrong.
This also applies to sheets of paper, if you wrinkle them,
they won’t go back to it’s previous state no matter what you do.
While that is reality, you can compensate it being better,
not everything is lost, nothing is lost to begin with.
Do everything you can to become a better user, it’s not too late!
Natsu
Amazing Flying Hammer Bro.
Amazing Flying Hammer Bro.

PostPosted by Hawkeyeone » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:12 am

oh fuck I forgot radu's pants again
Hawkeyeone
Lantern Ghost
Lantern Ghost

PostPosted by Hawkeyeone » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:17 am

Sorry... This is going through a hiatus, I can't think of ideas. If you have any, PM me.
Hawkeyeone
Lantern Ghost
Lantern Ghost

Re: The Idiotic Adventures of Hawkeyeone- To be a Moderator

PostPosted by Hawkeyeone » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:19 pm

New comic.

I know I just said there was a hiatus, but I mean that I can't think of much ideas for episodes.

Here's the only one I got. Please PM me if you want to share your thoughts about it. Beware, though- this is kind of a spoiler. I don't reveal too much though.
SPOILER:
The first part of this episode takes place a month ago around the time of The Hypnotist. Hawkeyeone goes around to people talking about how the staff are bad, and although the few people he talked about doubt him at first, they start to investigate it and find some small things they label as totally true(for example, Knux says he hates juice but one of the members spying on him tells the others that he hates Jews however, they can't get their thoughts out to much people, so they try to get a building. However, they don't have enough money, so they settle in the forest and Hawkeyeone gets the warning from Hawkeyepuns for unintentionally making people move into the forest. So, Hawkeyeone, 1 month after they moved in, dresses up as Davy Crockett to go rescue them.

Yeah... I don't have much ideas.
Hawkeyeone
Lantern Ghost
Lantern Ghost

Re: The Idiotic Adventures of Hawkeyeone(currently in limbo)

PostPosted by Hawkeyeone » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:55 pm

Well... This was a messy idea.

I've now decided to continue the old series as it was. Don't expect any new episodes at the moment though. Sherlock Hawk and Hawkeyepuns are now the first two episodes of Season 8.

I've also decided to post old episodes every now and then. The first one here is DSunkel the Graphics Wizard, which, 3 years ago today, was posted on Knux's Forum! Enjoy.
Hawkeyeone
Lantern Ghost
Lantern Ghost

PostPosted by Knux » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:26 pm

Hawkeyeone wrote:Sherlock Hawk

I could call you out and say "PLAGIARISM!" but is that fair considering that the title "Sherlock Knux" obviously came from the Sherlock series? Kinda...

I mean, there aren't many comics in this community, and the way you've worded it as "sherlock hawk" seems way to similar to "sherlock knux", and that's what people here know it as. I'd change it if I were you, the name that is.
Knux
Permabanned

PostPosted by Hawkeyeone » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:03 pm

Knux wrote:
Hawkeyeone wrote:Sherlock Hawk

I could call you out and say "PLAGIARISM!" but is that fair considering that the title "Sherlock Knux" obviously came from the Sherlock series? Kinda...

I mean, there aren't many comics in this community, and the way you've worded it as "sherlock hawk" seems way to similar to "sherlock knux", and that's what people here know it as. I'd change it if I were you, the name that is.

What... "people"?

The Sherlock "insert noun here" has been done more times than anyone could count, so the idea's really up for grabs for anyone to use. Plus, it kinda rhymes. What's wrong with me using it?
Hawkeyeone
Lantern Ghost
Lantern Ghost

PostPosted by Hawkeyeone » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:05 pm

Hey guys. I'll get some episodes made eventually, but for now I'd like to talk about something important, an incident that happened about three years ago.

recreation of the comic from memory:
http://i.imgur.com/4LCu9Va.png

Do you guys know what My Hedgehog Sonic was?

It was the 3rd episode of Season 2 and the 13th episode of TIAOH overall. "But Hawkeyeone! Wasn't Close Encounters of the 'Cooned Kind the thirteenth episode? I'll explain...

In My Hedgehog Sonic, which was released sometime in January 2012, Hawkeyeone asked XerX to go to the videogame store. XerX dismissed Hawkeyeone's request, however Hawkeyeone told him "what happened the last time he got a game from online". Cue a classic TIAOH stinger-at-the-end joke, and Hawkeyeone sells it(the comic doesn't say it but that's what I had in mind, who else would he be telling to give a cookie to the hedgehog?).

So why is this episode so special? It's lost. possibly forever unless there is a golden chance someone saved the original on their PC back in 2012.

Why is it lost? Tinypic dun goofed. Anyone who used that site back in the day knew it wasn't uncommon for them to fuck up image file orders and stuff, and this comic fell victim to deletion(there was also a short time where the image ID was linked to a weird pic of this girl that looked like she was in college). I didn't have the motivation to upload it though.

Then, it happened. My Windows Vista suffered a massive hard drive crash that wiped out several files on the computer, including literally all the TIAOH episodes. On there. The upload of a Season 1 download pack which contained the entire Season 1 library and an abandoned episode called "The Old Medieval Castle" ensured Season 1 was safe, and the two Season 2 episodes there was at the time had been on here and Knux's forum. My Hedgehog Sonic, however, was lost.

Nowadays, I keep pretty strict preservation of TIAOH episodes. I still keep the files on the same Seagate Replica flashdrive that I've been using since 2011, but do keep the original files of every episode from Cousin Hawkiver Syndrome onwards, preserving the very days the comics were finished.

Note: If you have My Hedgehog Sonic on your computer, PM it to me ASAP.
Hawkeyeone
Lantern Ghost
Lantern Ghost

PreviousNext

Return to The Artist Corner