What's your most loved disney movie

General discussion about the latest movies and television shows, or some of your favorite classics.

What's your most loved disney movie

PostPosted by LukasSmbx » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:28 pm

So, i was wondering, do you guys have any favorite disney movies?
I am curious,
mine best disney movie is:"Lion King".
~In my opinion, that movie is truly a disney masterpiece. It also has a very imotional storyline going on in my opinion.
LukasSmbx
Red Koopa
Red Koopa

Re: What's your most loved disney movie

PostPosted by Natsu » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:05 pm

Oh god, the Lion King was so good, it is actually one of my favourite movies of all time, or more certainly, my favourite disney movie as well. From all the movies disney made, that one was my favourite, and it still is.
Deleting a post doesn't delete an action,
if you did something wrong it shall remain as something you did wrong.
This also applies to sheets of paper, if you wrinkle them,
they won’t go back to it’s previous state no matter what you do.
While that is reality, you can compensate it being better,
not everything is lost, nothing is lost to begin with.
Do everything you can to become a better user, it’s not too late!
Natsu
Amazing Flying Hammer Bro.
Amazing Flying Hammer Bro.

PostPosted by SuperMario7 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:04 am

Hm...this is a tough question, because there are a lot of Disney movies I like. My two favorites are probably:
-The Lion King: It was just really well made all around, with a great emotional and exciting storyline.
-Tarzan: I think this was the first movie I ever saw in theaters and I watched it like 20+ times in all. I haven't seen this one in a while, but I have really good memories of it.
--SuperMario7--

Super Mario Legends has been revived! Please check it out be clicking the banner below!

I support:

SuperMario7
Lantern Ghost
Lantern Ghost

Current Project: Super Mario Legends Part I

PostPosted by Hawkeyeone » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:12 am

jungle book motherfuckers
"It is perfectly human to understand what you did wrong and apologize for it as a gesture of good faith against those you had to fight with. It's called showing respect." ~Darkmatt
Hawkeyeone
Lantern Ghost
Lantern Ghost

PostPosted by Kep » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:13 am

You guys can shoot me if you want, but I've never watched The Lion King.

Cars is probably my favorite Disney movie. Or well, it was that way when I was a bit younger. Now, I hardly even like Disney movies to be honest.

If you want a logo like what you see above this text for your project/signature, PM me!
Kep
Boo Guy
Boo Guy

Current Project: Super Mario and the Cavernous Structure

PostPosted by krazykat » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:47 am

Lion King was amazing.
Second place.... Frozen.
krazykat
Super Koopa
Super Koopa

PostPosted by Mystogan » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:32 am

Lion King. I don't watch Disney like at all so I wouldnt know many of their movies.
Mystogan
Dolphin
Dolphin

Current Project: Super Metroid: ______

PostPosted by Hawkeyeone » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:59 pm

Uh... Gee, a lot of people sure like lion king.

OK, seriously, is there any disney film you guys like that isn't pixar, frozen, or from the disney renaissance? They're not bad movies, but... Cheez-its, broaden your horizons.
"It is perfectly human to understand what you did wrong and apologize for it as a gesture of good faith against those you had to fight with. It's called showing respect." ~Darkmatt
Hawkeyeone
Lantern Ghost
Lantern Ghost

PostPosted by krazykat » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:02 pm

Hawkeyeone wrote:Uh... Gee, a lot of people sure like lion king.

OK, seriously, is there any disney film you guys like that isn't pixar, frozen, or from the disney renaissance? They're not bad movies, but... Cheez-its, broaden your horizons.

I rarely watch Disney; when I do, there's a good reason for it.
krazykat
Super Koopa
Super Koopa

PostPosted by Magician » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:20 am

krazykat wrote:I rarely watch Disney; when I do, there's a good reason for it.

So... cats?

Hook had a strong resonance with me when I watched it recently. Not because of Robin Williams dying (though that hit me in its own way) but because it's a movie from my childhood that reflected feelings about growing up that was always strongly reflected in media I watched at that age: it sucks to be a grown-up, don't do it, and yet it's inevitable.

Hell, I know I'm not nearly as old as Robin Williams was at the time but as a kid, I identified with The Lost Boys and Peter's kids. Watching it now, I identified more with Peter himself. Watching him transform back into who he was had a whole new meaning for me.

I always assumed Disney was involved but in its making (or at least licensed it?) but now that I'm considering it I think I'm wrong about that. DISREGARD LOL

If Wall-E and Up can be retroactively attributed to Disney I'll go with either one of those.

Hawkeyeone wrote:OK, seriously, is there any disney film you guys like that isn't pixar, frozen, or from the disney renaissance? They're not bad movies, but... Cheez-its, broaden your horizons.

I've seen Snow White, Pinnochio, Fantasia, Bambi, Cinderella, Treasure Island, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, Lady and the Tramp, Old Yeller, 101 Dalmations, The Sword in the Stone, The Jungle Book, The Love Bug, The Aristocats, Robin Hood, The Fox and the Hound, The Great Mouse Detective, Oliver & Company, The Little Mermaid... and we're slipping over into the renaissance you're talking about.

Just because they aren't listed as favourites doesn't mean they haven't been seen?
Magician
Lakitu
Lakitu

Next

Return to Television and Movies