What's your most loved disney movie

General discussion about the latest movies and television shows, or some of your favorite classics.

Re: What's your most loved disney movie

PostPosted by Bomber57 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:52 pm

TLtimelord wrote:Valtteri will maul me when I say this.

Big Hero 6 has gotten to me a lot more than Frozen, and I can personally say it's arguably better in so many different fashions (to start off, the minor characters, or the friends of Hiro, in this movie have more of a deep character than hans and kristoff, and don't even get me STARTED on how much better Baymax is than Olaf).

I've seen Sleeping Beauty, Fox & The Houns, Winnie the Pooh (original), Oliver & Company, Aladdin, Lion King, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Mulan, Tarzan, Princess & The Frog, Tangled, Wreck-It Ralph, Frozen, and Big Hero 6. No, this isn't all. I aim to see them all, all (roughly) 53 of them.

I really want to see The Rescuers Down Under, Robin Hood, and Treasure Planet.

I still need to see Big Hero 6. Frozen is still <3 though ::>
Frozen really came as a surprise to me, even though it was already super hyped by the time I finally watched it. Wreck-It-Ralph, Tangled, and Princess & The Frog are probably my favorite Disney movies. Atlantis: The Lost Empire is on that list as well.
Bomber57
Blue Paratroopa
Blue Paratroopa

PostPosted by Mystogan » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:53 pm

I'm surprised to see you say your favorite isnt frozen. My jaw isnt closed right now because of it. :P
Mystogan
Dolphin
Dolphin

Current Project: Super Metroid: ______

PostPosted by krazykat » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:57 pm

My third favow is Wreck-it-Ralph, behind Lion King (cute animals are my thing) and Frozen (idk why but it was just sort of a revival of good Disney movies of sorts)
krazykat
Super Koopa
Super Koopa

PostPosted by Mystogan » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:03 pm

I've watched Wreck-It-Ralph. It was a pretty well done movie. There were some good mentions of video games in it.
Mystogan
Dolphin
Dolphin

Current Project: Super Metroid: ______

PostPosted by krazykat » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:18 pm

Aysedaesi wrote:I've watched Wreck-It-Ralph. It was a pretty well done movie. There were some good mentions of video games in it.

I liked the number of references and incorporated game humor
krazykat
Super Koopa
Super Koopa

Previous

Return to Television and Movies