What's your most loved disney movie

General discussion about the latest movies and television shows, or some of your favorite classics.

Re: What's your most loved disney movie

PostPosted by Natsu » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:36 am

Magician wrote:I've seen Snow White, Pinnochio, Fantasia, Bambi, Cinderella, Treasure Island, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, Lady and the Tramp, Old Yeller, 101 Dalmations, The Sword in the Stone, The Jungle Book, The Love Bug, The Aristocats, Robin Hood, The Fox and the Hound, The Great Mouse Detective, Oliver & Company, The Little Mermaid... and we're slipping over into the renaissance you're talking about.

Just because they aren't listed as favourites doesn't mean they haven't been seen?

^
This. I actually have watched 80% of the movies Magician listed, which is about 16 out of 20. I have watched most of them and I can say the Lion King is the one that I like the most because I feel identified by Simba's feelings of having no wish to return to his home. I have never ran away or stayed somewhere else, but I did feel like I never wanted to have any problems to begin with, so I always fled. The movie really did leave a scar on me, what can I say?
Deleting a post doesn't delete an action,
if you did something wrong it shall remain as something you did wrong.
This also applies to sheets of paper, if you wrinkle them,
they won’t go back to it’s previous state no matter what you do.
While that is reality, you can compensate it being better,
not everything is lost, nothing is lost to begin with.
Do everything you can to become a better user, it’s not too late!
Natsu
Amazing Flying Hammer Bro.
Amazing Flying Hammer Bro.

PostPosted by krazykat » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:00 pm

Magician wrote:
krazykat wrote:I rarely watch Disney; when I do, there's a good reason for it.

So... cats?

If it looks interesting, or if it becomes uber popular and people start quoting it.
Or if I was a little kid at the time.

Or if the little kids I babysit watch it ten times a day.

EDIT: I have also watched a bunch of Disney movies, what I meant was when I willingly watch them.
krazykat
Super Koopa
Super Koopa

PostPosted by Zeldamaster12 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:36 pm

Probably The Incredibles, Finding Nemo, and Shark Tale.

I don't really like Disney movies nowadays, though.
nothin but smbx and smf
Zeldamaster12
Boo Guy
Boo Guy

PostPosted by Hawkeyeone » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:12 pm

Magician wrote:I've seen Snow White, Pinnochio, Fantasia, Bambi, Cinderella, Treasure Island, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, Lady and the Tramp, Old Yeller, 101 Dalmations, The Sword in the Stone, The Jungle Book, The Love Bug, The Aristocats, Robin Hood, The Fox and the Hound, The Great Mouse Detective, Oliver & Company, The Little Mermaid... and we're slipping over into the renaissance you're talking about.

Just because they aren't listed as favourites doesn't mean they haven't been seen?

Well, you would expect at least some of them to be favorites of people. Everyone's just been mentioning Lion King or Frozen, I feel like most of the people here that have been mentioning those two films haven't actually really seen a Disney film and just want something to reply about. I haven't seen what your favorites are, though.

By the way, I gotta get to watching Alice in Wonderland again. Haven't seen it since I was a little kid.

Zeldamaster12 wrote:Probably The Incredibles, Finding Nemo, and Shark Tale.

Two of those are Pixar(who are owned by Disney and have some rides at Disney's parks based on their properties but their films don't really count as Disney movies), and the last one is DreamWorks. What.
"It is perfectly human to understand what you did wrong and apologize for it as a gesture of good faith against those you had to fight with. It's called showing respect." ~Darkmatt
Hawkeyeone
Lantern Ghost
Lantern Ghost

PostPosted by krazykat » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:13 pm

Hawkeyeone wrote:Everyone's just been mentioning Lion King or Frozen, I feel like most of the people here that have been mentioning those two films haven't actually really seen a Disney film and just want something to reply about.

Frozen was good, to be honest, but Lion King is the best Disney movie. It's for a reason that everyone says it.
I'm not a huge Disney fan anyway though.
krazykat
Super Koopa
Super Koopa

PostPosted by Mystogan » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:42 pm

I just havent watched many Disney movies.
Mystogan
Dolphin
Dolphin

Current Project: Super Metroid: ______

PostPosted by Magician » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:29 pm

Hawkeyeone wrote:Well, you would expect at least some of them to be favorites of people. Everyone's just been mentioning Lion King or Frozen, I feel like most of the people here that have been mentioning those two films haven't actually really seen a Disney film and just want something to reply about.

Or they just really like those movies over the other movies they've seen.

Disney is a bit overrated in my opinion though.

SPOILER:
krazykat wrote:
Magician wrote:

So... cats?

If it looks interesting, or if it becomes uber popular and people start quoting it.

EDIT: I have also watched a bunch of Disney movies, what I meant was when I willingly watch them.

No worries; I was kidding.
Last edited by Magician on Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Magician
Lakitu
Lakitu

PostPosted by h2643 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:27 am

Rapunzel & Frozen.
h2643
Blue Paratroopa
Blue Paratroopa

PostPosted by krazykat » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:27 pm

SPOILER:
Magician wrote:
Hawkeyeone wrote:Well, you would expect at least some of them to be favorites of people. Everyone's just been mentioning Lion King or Frozen, I feel like most of the people here that have been mentioning those two films haven't actually really seen a Disney film and just want something to reply about.

Or they just really like those movies over the other movies they've seen.

Disney is a bit overrated in my opinion though.

krazykat wrote:
Magician wrote:

So... cats?

No worries; I was kidding.

I know but I like going along with jokes :P
Last edited by Natsu on Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
krazykat
Super Koopa
Super Koopa

PostPosted by TNTtimelord » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:29 pm

Valtteri will maul me when I say this.

Big Hero 6 has gotten to me a lot more than Frozen, and I can personally say it's arguably better in so many different fashions (to start off, the minor characters, or the friends of Hiro, in this movie have more of a deep character than hans and kristoff, and don't even get me STARTED on how much better Baymax is than Olaf).

I've seen Sleeping Beauty, Fox & The Houns, Winnie the Pooh (original), Oliver & Company, Aladdin, Lion King, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Mulan, Tarzan, Princess & The Frog, Tangled, Wreck-It Ralph, Frozen, and Big Hero 6. No, this isn't all. I aim to see them all, all (roughly) 53 of them.

I really want to see The Rescuers Down Under, Robin Hood, and Treasure Planet.
TNTtimelord
Tweeter
Tweeter

PreviousNext

Return to Television and Movies