dream thread

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

dream thread

PostPosted by Hawkeyeone » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:07 pm

Last night I had a dream where I wrote "36 PENISES" on a piece of notebook paper and showed it to language arts teacher. She was offended so she gave me 36 3-hour detentions. When I went home that day I was discouraged because I thought I was never gonna get to college. I asked Steven Universe to reverse time but he told me I had asked him to do so tons of times before and he thought that this time, I had learned my lesson. And it ended.I think that show is hurting my mental state

Your turn.
"It is perfectly human to understand what you did wrong and apologize for it as a gesture of good faith against those you had to fight with. It's called showing respect." ~Darkmatt
Hawkeyeone
Lantern Ghost
Lantern Ghost

Re: dream thread

PostPosted by Magician » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:26 am

Obama came up to me and he pointed his finger at me and he was like "O-Oh... Well."
And I was naked so I was like "Yeah. Drink it in."
Magician
Lakitu
Lakitu

PostPosted by ShadyFlux » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:39 pm

I had a dream where I jumped off of a airplane without parachute, and when I touched the floor, I wakened in another dream where I had my head cut off by Jeff, and he vomited blood in my dead body.
ShadyFlux
Tweeter
Tweeter

Current Project: Poisoned

PostPosted by Natsu » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:41 pm

Jesus christ some of those dreams are just plain ridiculously weird.

I had a dream, way long ago that as you might see left a scar on me. I was swimming OVER the sea, not UNDER the sea, do not misinterpretate me there. There was a huge ship to my right and there was a huge cliff right in front of me so people could see me if they actually searched for me, not like I was very well hidden to begin with. Sometimes I were to submerge underwater and come back outside. I've been following a pattern of submerging and emerging again and again, until once I couldn't get my head out of the water, the rest of my body would but my body was stuck and I couldn't get it out. I couldn't breath no matter how hard I tried until I woke up and what do you know, my head was stuck to my pillow, reason why I could not breathe. I hadn't used a pillow ever since.
Deleting a post doesn't delete an action,
if you did something wrong it shall remain as something you did wrong.
This also applies to sheets of paper, if you wrinkle them,
they won’t go back to it’s previous state no matter what you do.
While that is reality, you can compensate it being better,
not everything is lost, nothing is lost to begin with.
Do everything you can to become a better user, it’s not too late!
Natsu
Amazing Flying Hammer Bro.

PostPosted by Kyo » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:15 pm

Natsu wrote:Jesus christ some of those dreams are just plain ridiculously weird.

I had a dream, way long ago that as you might see left a scar on me. I was swimming OVER the sea, not UNDER the sea, do not misinterpretate me there. There was a huge ship to my right and there was a huge cliff right in front of me so people could see me if they actually searched for me, not like I was very well hidden to begin with. Sometimes I were to submerge underwater and come back outside. I've been following a pattern of submerging and emerging again and again, until once I couldn't get my head out of the water, the rest of my body would but my body was stuck and I couldn't get it out. I couldn't breath no matter how hard I tried until I woke up and what do you know, my head was stuck to my pillow, reason why I could not breathe. I hadn't used a pillow ever since.

Holy shit that's hilarious if you think about it. So basically, when you were submerging you hugged your pillow while sleeping, and let go of it when emerging. But when you couldn't emerge, you couldn't stop hugging your pillow. 4D dreams ftw.
Kyo
Wiggler
Wiggler

PostPosted by Natsu » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:27 pm

Something like that. Now I laugh the crap out of it but when it happened I was like "wow, dreams are dangerous man".
Natsu

PostPosted by Mystogan » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:39 am

I had this really fucked up dream last night about Magician being a teenage girl working at a supermarket.

No idea where this coming from.. she got fired though :(
Mystogan
Dolphin
Dolphin

Current Project: Super Metroid: ______

PostPosted by Magician » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:05 am

SPOILER:

I'll add a dream to this post later just so that I can add something to the thread but I can't think of anything right now.

EDIT: I hardly remember my dreams, so I'll just crosspost this one:
I dreamed that we had a helicopter and that it was sitting on top of the house and could be accessed from the loft and it was being used as basically extra storage and I was sitting in it looking at all the junk and then it fell off the roof and I survived
Magician
Lakitu
Lakitu

PostPosted by Mystogan » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:07 am

Ahahahaha. That's a nice one.
Mystogan
Dolphin
Dolphin

Current Project: Super Metroid: ______

PostPosted by Natsu » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:32 am

Today I had a horrific nightmare that I believe is mostly based on Five Nights at Freddy's. I was in a room's corner and I could watch monsters, not animatronics, literally, monsters coming in and the typical jumpscares. Even worst, these monsters look like the came out of a world similar to Sesame Street.
Natsu

Next

Return to Other Business