dream thread

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Re: dream thread

PostPosted by Hawkeyeone » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:47 pm

jiminy cricket was at an amusement park talking about ride safety and then everyone laughed at him, but the people on this nearby roller coaster were on it and then teleported and jiminy said "I must go now" and it ended.
"It is perfectly human to understand what you did wrong and apologize for it as a gesture of good faith against those you had to fight with. It's called showing respect." ~Darkmatt
Hawkeyeone
Lantern Ghost
Lantern Ghost

PostPosted by TNTtimelord » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:05 pm

castlewars wrote:I've mentioned this several times on the IRC, so you probably know what happened in my best dream ever, and this was about four months ago:

So I'd entered some random contest not knowing what the prize was, and it involved trying to knock something down (can't remember what it was), and I won it. The prize, as I thought at the time - a free copy of Frozen. So I loaded it into the TV and sat back, enjoying everything. However, the thing was that at the best bit of the film, when Let it Go was on, Elsa broke through the screen, taking her ice powers with her. I stepped back in fear, fearing that she'd freeze me and imprison me in her ice palace, but instead this happened. She placed a hand on my shoulder, and I was going to flinch in fear when she placed her other hand on my other shoulder, and then...

I got kissed...by Elsa!

Yep, mark my words. I got a kiss from Elsa. She then told me that her kiss was the ultimate reward for winning this contest, and she grabbed my hand, and took me through the cracked screen, and into Arendelle. We then did a Let it Go duet together, and straight after, all the characters from the movie gathered round to shower me with praise, including Elsa herself. What I didn't know was that Kyurem was approaching to get a piece of the action, and he appeared, just as I was about to leave Arendelle, threatening to trap me there...but Olaf chased him away. I awoke around then.

Have you ever had a dream of (basically) being a peeping tom? Have you ever had a dream of actually being Elsa?
I used to get Elsa dreams every other week starting in June and ending in Mid October. I've had more dreams involving real life events that happened the day before.
TNTtimelord
Tweeter
Tweeter

PostPosted by BMSaints » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:35 pm

Wow I dreamed of Five Nights at Freddy's last night o.o
Basically I've "found out" that if you put some popcorn at the microwave oven, the doors will be clogged with corn cream and the animatronics will never manage to open them again. Next scene I remember, I'm running with despair searching the mw. oven for a large hall. Another flash of memory, I'm trying to push down some lever (with a red color in the background, as if that place were in fire), but then Toy Bunny appears and tries to get me, but I still try to comfront him. But there's also a scene where my mother reads a letter supposedly written by a animatronic (I dunno who, but this scene always reminds me of Chica), saying that (s)he likes my mom and stuff, but knows that she's a skeleton out of place and (s)he needs to fix this, or something like that.

Two interesting facts about this:
- The first scenes weren't in offices (the games' secnario), they were large closed places (very like big houses) where I can run anywhere.
- I've NEVER played both games.

was that a fnaf3 premonition
This is me anywhere:

Super Mario MEGA Tileset

"O frio e o calor, os dois têm grau. Por eles juntos é natural!"
"The hot and the cold are both so intense. Put’em together — it just makes sense!"

Also known as BMatSantos, BMSantos, BMat, or whatever-the-nick-that-has-uppercase-B-M-and-S-at-this-order.

Image Image
BMSaints
Boo Guy
Boo Guy

Current Project: Mario Mega Mapset

PostPosted by 8bitmushroom » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:54 pm

I have sleep paralysis, so my dreams are sometimes very lucid or nightmarish.
SPOILER:
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
"you want a dickpic" ― Joey
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” ― Arthur C. Clarke
"Sleep is for the weak." ― Actually, I said that, why am I quoting it
8bitmushroom
Piranha Plant
Piranha Plant

Current Project: Journey to Starland

PostPosted by ErikMouse » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:45 pm

Dream thread huh? I could tell you some of my dreams that would make it sound like you have walked into a creepypasta of some sort, but at the moment I don't know where to start. I'm currently trying to work a few of them into stories I may share somewhere, but I'm not sure where since I don't know what is happening with Mystogan's forum.
ErikMouse
Boo Guy
Boo Guy

PostPosted by Natsu » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:25 am

If you're so sure your dreams would fit into such a category as creepypasta why don't post them on its rightful site (although the submissions's page seems to be closed for the moment)? I'm sure people would review your stories there.
Deleting a post doesn't delete an action,
if you did something wrong it shall remain as something you did wrong.
This also applies to sheets of paper, if you wrinkle them,
they won’t go back to it’s previous state no matter what you do.
While that is reality, you can compensate it being better,
not everything is lost, nothing is lost to begin with.
Do everything you can to become a better user, it’s not too late!
Natsu
Amazing Flying Hammer Bro.
Amazing Flying Hammer Bro.

PostPosted by Zeldamaster12 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:16 am

I had a dream a couple nights ago that somebody broke into my house and held me hostage. When he went to the bathroom, I got out of the house and he chased after me. I think I escaped? I don't really remember, I had woken up at that time. Scary. o.o
nothin but smbx and smf
Zeldamaster12
Boo Guy
Boo Guy

PostPosted by GhostHawk » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:30 am

I remember the fever dream I had about me playing TLoU but the game was set during the civil war. Lincoln was there and everything. The thing is though, there's actually a brief part where you go through an old American history museum so idk why that was so vivid. It being a fever dream and myself being freezing as it took place, I was in a room in the museum playing the game but it resembled the winter section of the game rather than summer as it was originally in the game. I've played through this game a bit much btw.

I also remember dreams where I'm doing straight up algebra for some reason, and there was one time I had a dream I did my homework and believed I did (for a very short time) when I woke up.

Also, there's the obligatory dreams where I die and bone Elsa.

I guess that's it.
GhostHawk
Tweeter
Tweeter

PostPosted by Dragonfan96 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:31 pm

I remember when i was a little kid i was Scaried of Spiders Mostly Black Widows and those dangerous ones(i blame 1000 ways to die now i think about it)

But I had a Dream where i was with my dad walking back home from the mailbox which is quite a Distance IRL :| I seen a Tarantula and moved on, it scurried up on to my leg and bit down HARD and the Crunch sound i heard was so life-like like a First Bite of a Ripe Red Apple and shed into a Widow and Balloon'd away afterwards and me falling to the ground in anaflectic shock from the venom seeping through my blood and b4 it could finish i Woke up Wide-eye'd and alert...

To this day i still hate Spiders :|
Soaring to Success" :D ~Dragonfan96

These GFX's are awesome!Check them out some time!

Episodes i've created:
Image<---Artwork made by Squishy Rex
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... =36&t=4582
Dragonfan96
Ninji
Ninji

PostPosted by Hawkeyeone » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:42 pm

I had a dream on Tuesday night that the Scooby-Doo gang went into a store filled with Pokemon merchandise. However, they found out that Hitler wanted to steal all of the merchandise and was going to ram his tiny car into the store, so they built a snowman and Hitler drove into his armpit.

Somehow I feel like it was a message that the SMBX community should be led by a team of moderators. Don't ask.
"It is perfectly human to understand what you did wrong and apologize for it as a gesture of good faith against those you had to fight with. It's called showing respect." ~Darkmatt
Hawkeyeone
Lantern Ghost
Lantern Ghost

PreviousNext

Return to Other Business