dream thread

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Re: dream thread

PostPosted by castlewars » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:11 pm

I've mentioned this several times on the IRC, so you probably know what happened in my best dream ever, and this was about four months ago:

So I'd entered some random contest not knowing what the prize was, and it involved trying to knock something down (can't remember what it was), and I won it. The prize, as I thought at the time - a free copy of Frozen. So I loaded it into the TV and sat back, enjoying everything. However, the thing was that at the best bit of the film, when Let it Go was on, Elsa broke through the screen, taking her ice powers with her. I stepped back in fear, fearing that she'd freeze me and imprison me in her ice palace, but instead this happened. She placed a hand on my shoulder, and I was going to flinch in fear when she placed her other hand on my other shoulder, and then...

I got kissed...by Elsa!

Yep, mark my words. I got a kiss from Elsa. She then told me that her kiss was the ultimate reward for winning this contest, and she grabbed my hand, and took me through the cracked screen, and into Arendelle. We then did a Let it Go duet together, and straight after, all the characters from the movie gathered round to shower me with praise, including Elsa herself. What I didn't know was that Kyurem was approaching to get a piece of the action, and he appeared, just as I was about to leave Arendelle, threatening to trap me there...but Olaf chased him away. I awoke around then.
99.9% of everyone that is on this forum have a sig. If you're part of the 0.1% that doesn't, put this in your- Oh, shoot!

THE GREAT CASTLE ADVENTURE (REMAKE!)

Give this link a click to go to my NEW YouTube channel! Subscribe if you want!

Using custom graphics doesn't mean your level becomes "good". It's about how you use them.

Join http://smbediting.prophpbb.com if you haven't done so!
castlewars
Blooper
Blooper

Current Project: The Great Castle Adventure REMAKE!

PostPosted by Natsu » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:02 pm

Damn, I wish I had a dream similar to that one but with a different woman y'know? Elsa isn't my type of woman.
Deleting a post doesn't delete an action,
if you did something wrong it shall remain as something you did wrong.
This also applies to sheets of paper, if you wrinkle them,
they won’t go back to it’s previous state no matter what you do.
While that is reality, you can compensate it being better,
not everything is lost, nothing is lost to begin with.
Do everything you can to become a better user, it’s not too late!
Natsu
Amazing Flying Hammer Bro.

PostPosted by FanofSMBX » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:13 pm

Natsu wrote:Damn, I wish I had a dream similar to that one but with a different woman y'know? Elsa isn't my type of woman.

Like the one in your avatar?

<:P>
Jesus is my Savior

Come to the SMBX+ forums by illias3000:

http://nsmbx.prophpbb.com/
FanofSMBX
Blooper
Blooper

PostPosted by Hawkeyeone » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:55 pm

castlewars wrote:I've mentioned this several times on the IRC, so you probably know what happened in my best dream ever, and this was about four months ago:

So I'd entered some random contest not knowing what the prize was, and it involved trying to knock something down (can't remember what it was), and I won it. The prize, as I thought at the time - a free copy of Frozen. So I loaded it into the TV and sat back, enjoying everything. However, the thing was that at the best bit of the film, when Let it Go was on, Elsa broke through the screen, taking her ice powers with her. I stepped back in fear, fearing that she'd freeze me and imprison me in her ice palace, but instead this happened. She placed a hand on my shoulder, and I was going to flinch in fear when she placed her other hand on my other shoulder, and then...

I got kissed...by Elsa!

Yep, mark my words. I got a kiss from Elsa. She then told me that her kiss was the ultimate reward for winning this contest, and she grabbed my hand, and took me through the cracked screen, and into Arendelle. We then did a Let it Go duet together, and straight after, all the characters from the movie gathered round to shower me with praise, including Elsa herself. What I didn't know was that Kyurem was approaching to get a piece of the action, and he appeared, just as I was about to leave Arendelle, threatening to trap me there...but Olaf chased him away. I awoke around then.

This reminds me of that shrek copypasta.
"It is perfectly human to understand what you did wrong and apologize for it as a gesture of good faith against those you had to fight with. It's called showing respect." ~Darkmatt
Hawkeyeone
Lantern Ghost
Lantern Ghost

PostPosted by Natsu » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:28 pm

FanofSMBX wrote:
Natsu wrote:Damn, I wish I had a dream similar to that one but with a different woman y'know? Elsa isn't my type of woman.

Like the one in your avatar?

<:P>

No, just ... no.
Natsu

PostPosted by ShadyFlux » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:32 pm

castlewars wrote:I've mentioned this several times on the IRC, so you probably know what happened in my best dream ever, and this was about four months ago:

I got kissed...by Elsa!

I had a dream where I punched Elsa's face, and some Frozen fans appeared trying to kill me with ice swords, I cut their heads with only one attack of a giant sword. I hid their bodies in a box and a giant red hand grabbed the box and disappeared. When I looked back, Elsa was crying and shaking, but I show no mercy and killed her.

My dreams are insane. And no, I'm not something like a psychopath.
ShadyFlux
Tweeter
Tweeter

Current Project: Poisoned

PostPosted by Mystogan » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:36 am

That's the best dream a Nazi has ever said. I salute to you.

Also Natsu's avatar is a guy isnt it? Dhaos?
Mystogan
Dolphin
Dolphin

Current Project: Super Metroid: ______

PostPosted by FanofSMBX » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:11 am

Yeah I know it was just a joke because I know how much he loves to laugh
Jesus is my Savior

Come to the SMBX+ forums by illias3000:

http://nsmbx.prophpbb.com/
FanofSMBX
Blooper
Blooper

PostPosted by Zeldamaster12 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:16 am

I had a dream I got into a car accident a couple nights ago.
nothin but smbx and smf
Zeldamaster12
Boo Guy
Boo Guy

PostPosted by Natsu » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:37 pm

@Aysedeasi: Yes, it is.

@Zeldamaster12: Damn, I had one once, it's horrible.
Natsu

PreviousNext

Return to Other Business