IT'S DICKS

The place to showcase your artwork with the community, whether it be a drawing, music, or writing.

IT'S DICKS

PostPosted by Hawkeyeone » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:13 pm

The first DICKS comic. Everyone didn't know what the hell it was about when I originally posted it on SMBX.org back in June.
SPOILER:
Last edited by Hawkeyeone on Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It is perfectly human to understand what you did wrong and apologize for it as a gesture of good faith against those you had to fight with. It's called showing respect." ~Darkmatt
Hawkeyeone
Lantern Ghost
Lantern Ghost

Re: IT'S DICKS

PostPosted by Mystogan » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:55 am

*Aysedaesi facepalms hard

Why...There's simply no hope is there?

The inappropriate name hasnt changed.. but at least there is no racism.
Mystogan
Dolphin
Dolphin

Current Project: Super Metroid: ______

PostPosted by Natsu » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:21 am

I still think that extracting the racism is a way step ahead. Looking forward to your future comics.
Deleting a post doesn't delete an action,
if you did something wrong it shall remain as something you did wrong.
This also applies to sheets of paper, if you wrinkle them,
they won’t go back to it’s previous state no matter what you do.
While that is reality, you can compensate it being better,
not everything is lost, nothing is lost to begin with.
Do everything you can to become a better user, it’s not too late!
Natsu
Amazing Flying Hammer Bro.
Amazing Flying Hammer Bro.

PostPosted by Mystogan » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:04 am

Natsu wrote:I still think that extracting the racism is a way step ahead. Looking forward to your future comics.
Indeed. However while I'm not looking forward to them. I would be into them if they werent inappropriate or tasteless like these ones.

You have potential, but you just cant realize it yet. Inappropriate comics suck.
Mystogan
Dolphin
Dolphin

Current Project: Super Metroid: ______

PostPosted by Kyo » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:22 am

Aysedaesi wrote:
Natsu wrote:I still think that extracting the racism is a way step ahead. Looking forward to your future comics.
Indeed. However while I'm not looking forward to them. I would be into them if they werent inappropriate or tasteless like these ones.

You have potential, but you just cant realize it yet. Inappropriate comics suck.

The good thing is that he always seems motivated enough to keep on even though his comics were nowhere as popular as TAOK.

I barely read any TIAOH comics, and if I search for something hilarious, it wouldn't be TIAOH. If it was some kind of unepisodic adventure with comedy as secondary focus, I would probably voluntarily try one out, but I'm just not really into this kind of humor. Especially because dicks jokes overused.
Kyo
Wiggler
Wiggler

PostPosted by Hawkeyeone » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:42 am

Kyo wrote:
Aysedaesi wrote:

The good thing is that he always seems motivated enough to keep on even though his comics were nowhere as popular as TAOK.

I barely read any TIAOH comics, and if I search for something hilarious, it wouldn't be TIAOH. If it was some kind of unepisodic adventure with comedy as secondary focus, I would probably voluntarily try one out, but I'm just not really into this kind of humor. Especially because dicks jokes overused.

Both the adventure and the comedy had equal priority.

I'm rebooting TIAOH, the series should be out on Friday, and it's gonna be even better than the original. Also, this was the first dicks comic, it came out before dicks on the moon.
"It is perfectly human to understand what you did wrong and apologize for it as a gesture of good faith against those you had to fight with. It's called showing respect." ~Darkmatt
Hawkeyeone
Lantern Ghost
Lantern Ghost

Return to The Artist Corner