Steven Universe

General discussion about the latest movies and television shows, or some of your favorite classics.

Re: Steven Universe

PostPosted by Kyo » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:41 am

I have a tip for you, Hawkeye:

Only post a topic of a show if you're ALMOST CERTAIN that you'll get replies, because it's either extremely popular or you know that some active users here would be interested in it or already know it. Otherwise, you probably wasted your time, and I think this thread is enough as evidence.
User avatar
Kyo
Wiggler
Wiggler
 
Posts: 2127
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:20 am

Re: Steven Universe

PostPosted by Natsu » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:54 am

It's not like Hawkeyeone isn't allowed to make a thread though, rather that he would need to accept that chances for people to not comment on it vary for their likes.
Deleting a post doesn't delete an action,
if you did something wrong it shall remain as something you did wrong.
This also applies to sheets of paper, if you wrinkle them,
they won’t go back to it’s previous state no matter what you do.
While that is reality, you can compensate it being better,
not everything is lost, nothing is lost to begin with.
Do everything you can to become a better user, it’s not too late!
User avatar
Natsu
Amazing Flying Hammer Bro.
Amazing Flying Hammer Bro.
 
Posts: 4197
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Uruguay

Re: Steven Universe

PostPosted by Hawkeyeone » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:20 pm

Kyo wrote:I have a tip for you, Hawkeye:

Only post a topic of a show if you're ALMOST CERTAIN that you'll get replies, because it's either extremely popular or you know that some active users here would be interested in it or already know it. Otherwise, you probably wasted your time, and I think this thread is enough as evidence.

At least I don't post a new topic for an anime every ten minutes.
"It is perfectly human to understand what you did wrong and apologize for it as a gesture of good faith against those you had to fight with. It's called showing respect." ~Darkmatt
User avatar
Hawkeyeone
Lantern Ghost
Lantern Ghost
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:35 pm
Location: Prophpbb City

Re: Steven Universe

PostPosted by Natsu » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:21 pm

Hawkeyeone wrote:At least I don't post a new topic for an anime every ten minutes.

I believe you refer to me when you say that.

Also, we may post anime threads, but we don't ask for replies.
Deleting a post doesn't delete an action,
if you did something wrong it shall remain as something you did wrong.
This also applies to sheets of paper, if you wrinkle them,
they won’t go back to it’s previous state no matter what you do.
While that is reality, you can compensate it being better,
not everything is lost, nothing is lost to begin with.
Do everything you can to become a better user, it’s not too late!
User avatar
Natsu
Amazing Flying Hammer Bro.
Amazing Flying Hammer Bro.
 
Posts: 4197
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Uruguay

Re: Steven Universe

PostPosted by Mystogan » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:41 pm

I just generalize a thread for everything, one thread that gets all the replies for everything results in one thats active.
Image
User avatar
Mystogan
Dolphin
Dolphin
 
Posts: 1089
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:10 am
Location: Canada
Current Project: Super Metroid: ______

Re: Steven Universe

PostPosted by Kyo » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:58 pm

Hawkeyeone wrote:
Kyo wrote:I have a tip for you, Hawkeye:

Only post a topic of a show if you're ALMOST CERTAIN that you'll get replies, because it's either extremely popular or you know that some active users here would be interested in it or already know it. Otherwise, you probably wasted your time, and I think this thread is enough as evidence.

At least I don't post a new topic for an anime every ten minutes.

There are only two Anime threads, one from me, and one from Natsu.
User avatar
Kyo
Wiggler
Wiggler
 
Posts: 2127
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:20 am

Re: Steven Universe

PostPosted by Zeldamaster12 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:01 pm

Flawed logic is flawed.
Image
nothin but smbx and smf
User avatar
Zeldamaster12
Boo Guy
Boo Guy
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:47 am

Re: Steven Universe

PostPosted by Natsu » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:02 pm

Kyo wrote:There are only two Anime threads, one from me, and one from Natsu.

There are actually more that I have posted recently, but yeah, there's that too. =P
Deleting a post doesn't delete an action,
if you did something wrong it shall remain as something you did wrong.
This also applies to sheets of paper, if you wrinkle them,
they won’t go back to it’s previous state no matter what you do.
While that is reality, you can compensate it being better,
not everything is lost, nothing is lost to begin with.
Do everything you can to become a better user, it’s not too late!
User avatar
Natsu
Amazing Flying Hammer Bro.
Amazing Flying Hammer Bro.
 
Posts: 4197
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Uruguay

Re: Steven Universe

PostPosted by Kyo » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:45 pm

oh, I didn't notice the other three. Only saw Akame ga Kill.
User avatar
Kyo
Wiggler
Wiggler
 
Posts: 2127
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:20 am

Previous

Return to Television and Movies

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron