Sm4sh Thread

What? There are games that aren't Super Mario Bros. X?

Re: Sm4sh Thread

PostPosted by Spinda » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:59 am

SuperMario7 wrote:I got this game for Christmas and I really like it so far. The actual smash is awesome, especially when playing with others. I'm a little dissapointed with the rest of the game, because there doesn't seem to be much else fun to do (they got rid of tourneys and subspace emissary, which I enjoyed a lot in the previous game). But anyway, I've played as all the characters and my favorites are: Yoshi, Kirby, Robin, and Bowser. And in that order, basically.

Tourneys will be added in an update, and they'll also be playable online. I also think this game has a lot of stuff you can do, like the challenges, Master Orders, online etc.
Spinda
Boo Guy
Boo Guy

Current Project: SMB1X

PostPosted by SuperMario7 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:10 am

Nickname wrote:Tourneys will be added in an update, and they'll also be playable online. I also think this game has a lot of stuff you can do, like the challenges, Master Orders, online etc.

Oh, it's good to hear that Tourneys will be added in an update, I didn't know that. The extra stuff is fun, but it just don't have a lasting appeal for me. And when I tried the online once, it was incredibly laggy and I just disconnected because of my internet connection or something. Not sure if it was a bad time for my internet or just the place I lived. I should probably try that again sometime.
--SuperMario7--

Super Mario Legends has been revived! Please check it out be clicking the banner below!

I support:

SuperMario7
Lantern Ghost
Lantern Ghost

Current Project: Super Mario Legends Part I

PostPosted by Spinda » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:43 am

SuperMario7 wrote:
Nickname wrote:Tourneys will be added in an update, and they'll also be playable online. I also think this game has a lot of stuff you can do, like the challenges, Master Orders, online etc.

Oh, it's good to hear that Tourneys will be added in an update, I didn't know that. The extra stuff is fun, but it just don't have a lasting appeal for me. And when I tried the online once, it was incredibly laggy and I just disconnected because of my internet connection or something. Not sure if it was a bad time for my internet or just the place I lived. I should probably try that again sometime.

If you have bad Internet, you should get a LAN adapter.
Spinda
Boo Guy
Boo Guy

Current Project: SMB1X

PostPosted by Drloogi » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:38 pm

Ok, so this is actually the first Smash Bros. game where I'm trying to be competitive. I still play casually when I feel like playing singleplayer or when I'm playing with someone who only plays casually. In competitive play, I main Sonic, Mario, and Wii Fit Trainer, and Sonic's my best character. Dat Side B tho.
Drloogi
Goomba
Goomba

PostPosted by HenryRichard » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:32 pm

I honestly enjoy this game much more than Brawl. Currently I use Lucario and Duck Hunt. Duck Hunt's probably my favorite of the two though.
Someone once told me friendship is magic. That's ridiculous. You can't turn people into frogs make a giant ice palace with friendship.
HenryRichard
Goomba
Goomba

Current Project: Andario: Journey

Previous

Return to Gaming