ahem

Any questions and concerns regarding the forum may be brought to our attention here.

Re: ahem

PostPosted by Magna » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:18 am

pivot40channel wrote:Hello @Jayoshi, Welcome back to NSMBX.

He is actually not back, sorry to disappoint.
Magna
Boo Guy
Boo Guy

PostPosted by AquaAdminShelly » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:22 am

Why would he be back anyway hes in talkhaus if you guys wanna get info from him and he doesn't bother with any smbx forums so ha.
<m4sterbr0s>But yeah, some people on the forums need to mature more.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

SPOILER:

SPOILER:
AquaAdminShelly
Lantern Ghost
Lantern Ghost

Current Project: Los Garitos

PostPosted by Jayoshi » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:48 pm

If you guys would want to know the first thing that would make me want to come back, then please don't use this place merely as an alternative to Joey's forum. Use it as an example of demonstrating what you guys wish that Joey and his staff team could do better, without offending him in any way. If his forum eventually changes, then I wish that you re-unite, not merge, with his forum. Re-uniting means that you don't just go together, you co-exist under a sense of unity. Like trying to find a way to work together and stay together, rather than letting friction be and moving apart. It's something that I didn't really understand when I was here, but now after having seen what it means, I wish you guys could help see it as well.

Goodbye.
4-27-2012 agtiger is permabanned.
8-9-2012 became community project developer.
8-23-2012 became global moderator.
5-15-2013 <:P> is an official smiley. (lol)
6-15-2013 Changed username from Luigi to Jayoshi.
6-25-2013 became administrator.

7-26-2013 left the smbx forums... for good.

I'm still not here.
Jayoshi
Wiggler
Wiggler

PostPosted by Kyo » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:08 pm

If we were to think of this place as some sort of demonstration, our focus of all our actions would lie on trying to show that we're more competent than Joey and his staff. That's primitive. We would practically be setting up a rivalry, and that's far from what we are trying to accomplish. Working together wouldn't work under these conditions as well, not to mention that, no matter how good we are, whether we are better than Joey or not is completely subjective. An alternative place that is operated completely differently would be a more effective first step to actually work together.

Whether it is an alternative or demonstration is a matter of individual consideration. Right now, it's just NSMBX. Consider it as you wish. In the end, either way won't make a difference. If you aren't willing to stay under these circumstances, then I'm afraid there's nothing I can do about it.
Kyo
Wiggler
Wiggler

PostPosted by Magician » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:24 pm

My current mission is not for an alternative forum but a complementary one, and that seems in line with what you're saying about co-existing under a sense of unity. But we'll see.
Magician
Lakitu
Lakitu

PostPosted by Jayoshi » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:03 pm

Kyo wrote:If we were to think of this place as some sort of demonstration, our focus of all our actions would lie on trying to show that we're more competent than Joey and his staff. That's primitive. We would practically be setting up a rivalry, and that's far from what we are trying to accomplish. Working together wouldn't work under these conditions as well, not to mention that, no matter how good we are, whether we are better than Joey or not is completely subjective. An alternative place that is operated completely differently would be a more effective first step to actually work together.

Whether it is an alternative or demonstration is a matter of individual consideration. Right now, it's just NSMBX. Consider it as you wish. In the end, either way won't make a difference. If you aren't willing to stay under these circumstances, then I'm afraid there's nothing I can do about it.
Umm...

I think you missed a couple of the things I said. It's not something big, but it's just that I wasn't trying to say that you should make yourselves look better than Joey. I was just trying to say that you could show what you want by using this site, so that it could be a living example of what changes you'd want Joey to make.

Magician wrote:My current mission is not for an alternative forum but a complementary one, and that seems in line with what you're saying about co-existing under a sense of unity. But we'll see.

Well, I had wished that this place would have no need for any permanent co-existence whatsoever, but you may do as you like. I'm actually very glad that you've tried your absolute hardest not to support any of the reasons that has made the "alternatives" a gigantic fallacy.

Just remember, friction is not solved by taking apart the pieces. It's solved by using a lubricant. This is the biggest issue you will run into when trying to fix anything.

Hope that analogy helps. <;)>

I'm still not here.
Jayoshi
Wiggler
Wiggler

PostPosted by Mystogan » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:12 pm

Welcome back Jayoshi?
Mystogan
Dolphin
Dolphin

Current Project: Super Metroid: ______

PostPosted by Pseudo-dino » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:14 pm

^
Nah, I think he's just posting as a reply to Magician's reply to Jayoshi's original post, which was definitely a temporary return.

It's good to see you again though Jayoshi! Things are going swimmingly here so far. Hopefully it'll continue on that path.
Love and Tolerance FTW!!
I think Frozen is a pretty cool guy. Eh mkaes ice and doesnt afraid of anything.
Redigit is cool.
I believe in Princess Luna as my Lady and Savior. If you do as well, put this in your signature.
Pseudo-dino
Blooper
Blooper

PostPosted by Jayoshi » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:15 pm

Aysedaesi wrote:Welcome back Jayoshi?

No, sorry.

I'm still not here.
Jayoshi
Wiggler
Wiggler

PostPosted by Mystogan » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:16 pm

Jayoshi wrote:
Aysedaesi wrote:Welcome back Jayoshi?

No, sorry.

:( Come back already.
Mystogan
Dolphin